Comments on "Progress Reports"

119 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_Kukunbei_*

Guest_Kukunbei_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2004 - 08:59 PM

Gracias por la bienvenida! si entiendo ingles, pero me cuesta escribir this is my big problem, about the mod im looking forward for playing it, i dont have any problem with the language, i have been playing the game and i understand it very well. I hope everything goes well with the mod, im waiting for the release!

Aprecio mucho el intento por responderme en español !!! gracias!!!
muchos saludos desde southamerica !!

#17 Alleina

Alleina
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 10:39 AM

Hola Kukunbei!! eres de America del Sur? estupendo ! yo tambien lo soy. Comparto tu opinion respecto al mod, cuento los dias para el release!!
Im playing the game (again) and i reach the slayer change, i really hate Anomen reaction ... you just tourned into a hellish monster and he said leave me be? WTF!! what kind of romance is that? :D besides he never mention again the slayer change, to hell with him :D i was wondering ... how HD would react?? and if in future conversations you cand talk about that little "problem"

Im waiting for this mod, Haer Dalis :cry:

#18 Guest_Guest-ish_*

Guest_Guest-ish_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2004 - 07:22 PM

Im playing the game (again) and i reach the slayer change, i really hate Anomen reaction ... you just turned into a hellish monster and he said leave me be? WTF!! what kind of romance is that?  :cry: besides he never mention again the slayer change, to hell with him  :D i was wondering ...  how HD would react??  and if in future conversations you cand talk about that little "problem"

I can't help but agree with this. That had to be the WRONGEST conversation in a romance ever. Anomen is supposed to be madly in love with Charname and yet he disregards her feelings completely! (stupid Bioware people...)

That wouldn't happen with Haer'Dalis, would it? I mean, a Doomguard would be more intrigued than appalled, right?

#19 JPS

JPS

Gibberling three

• Retired Gibberlings
  • 781 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 03:32 AM

As you've already guessed, Haer'Dalis will not react the same way as Anomen. As for how he will react, you'll have to wait and see. :cry:
"It is difficult to imagine a gibberling social structure. It can be roughly compared to the social structure of lemmings throwing themselves into the sea, or of a school of pirhana in a feeding frenzy. There is no sense, no organization, and no individuality. Though they clearly have a primitive means of communicating among themselves, they have no discernable language."

#20 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2004 - 07:29 PM

As you've already guessed, Haer'Dalis will not react the same way as Anomen. As for how he will react, you'll have to wait and see. :D

(murmured under breath): Curses! And I thought that would work, too!

:D Kidding. :cry:

#21 Raven_Nexus

Raven_Nexus
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:31 PM

I never really thought of him as a romancable character Even though he called the main character my raven. But this has got me very intrigued. Thumbs up to you all and keep up the good work. I cant wait :cry:

#22 Guest_silverbard_*

Guest_silverbard_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2004 - 09:58 PM

I do hate to do this, but it's kind of nice to know. If you could make a broad guess, how far along would you say you are on this? Percentage-wise? Been waiting a long time for this mod... I love Haer'dalis, and I'm so irked that bioware cut his romance in favor of keeping that dink Anomen's. Haer'dalis just seems like he's be a much more fun character to be romanced by. It'll be nice to have someone to choose from besides the romance novel hero.

#23 JPS

JPS

Gibberling three

• Retired Gibberlings
  • 781 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 04:26 AM

Well, since the main problem has always been time, rather than the actual amount of work, it's a bit hard to give any numbers that would mean anything.

But... umm... would 64.2% make you feel happier? :cry:
"It is difficult to imagine a gibberling social structure. It can be roughly compared to the social structure of lemmings throwing themselves into the sea, or of a school of pirhana in a feeding frenzy. There is no sense, no organization, and no individuality. Though they clearly have a primitive means of communicating among themselves, they have no discernable language."

#24 alicornsoulsword

alicornsoulsword
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 06:55 AM

Hey, if you guys *do* need help with the actual testing of it and bug reporting, I'd be more than willing to help out. :D :cry:

#25 Moongaze

Moongaze

Embrace the Storm

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 07:42 AM

64.2% doesn't sound too bad..... :D
Keep up the good work, JPS. :cry: I'm looking forward to this!

#26 JPS

JPS

Gibberling three

• Retired Gibberlings
  • 781 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 07:44 AM

Hey, if you guys *do* need help with the actual testing of it and bug reporting, I'd be more than willing to help out.  :D  :cry:

Thank you for the offer, but there isn't really anything to test at the moment. We'll probably advertise for beta testers when we get that far, so I hope you'll still be willing to help then :D

#27 alicornsoulsword

alicornsoulsword
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 03:09 PM

Thank you for the offer, but there isn't really anything to test at the moment. We'll probably advertise for beta testers when we get that far, so I hope you'll still be willing to help then

Oh, I definitly will. Just tell me and I'll be there in a heartbeat! (or more, depending when I get on again :cry: ) I'm sooooo looking forward to playing it!! :D

#28 Jenova

Jenova

Fallen from Heaven

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 11:24 AM

So...how is it going? :cry:
I hope everything is proceeding smoothly? I really, really, really am waiting for this mod :blush:

#29 JPS

JPS

Gibberling three

• Retired Gibberlings
  • 781 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 01:41 PM

I've been told that I'll get my new keyboard tomorrow, and after that I'll be writing at full speed again. So there should be some kind of visible progress fairly soon. :blush:

#30 Jenova

Jenova

Fallen from Heaven

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 02:23 AM

That's good, yes indeed, very good news! :blush:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users