Yay!

28 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Rodent of Unusual Size_*

Guest_Rodent of Unusual Size_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2004 - 12:42 AM

If this project is WeiDU mods compatible, then it may be just what I have been waiting for for the last couple of years.

All the other attempts seem to have been canceled or were half-hearted in the first place... but this looks good! Keep up the good work :rolleyes:

#2 JPS

JPS

Gibberling three

• Retired Gibberlings
  • 781 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 02:24 AM

Thank you :rolleyes:
"It is difficult to imagine a gibberling social structure. It can be roughly compared to the social structure of lemmings throwing themselves into the sea, or of a school of pirhana in a feeding frenzy. There is no sense, no organization, and no individuality. Though they clearly have a primitive means of communicating among themselves, they have no discernable language."

#3 Barren Fischa

Barren Fischa
  • Retired Gibberlings
  • 187 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 02:06 PM

(And yes, it will be a Weidu mod)

#4 Sharpie04

Sharpie04
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 07:47 PM

Because General Encouragement of the Yay kind is always great.

And because it's gotten a bit quiet in here... so...

... yay! :rolleyes:

#5 JPS

JPS

Gibberling three

• Retired Gibberlings
  • 781 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 11:57 AM

Thanks. :rolleyes:

I was struck down by the flu on Tuesday and only just woke up, but I should be back in writing form tomorrow.
"It is difficult to imagine a gibberling social structure. It can be roughly compared to the social structure of lemmings throwing themselves into the sea, or of a school of pirhana in a feeding frenzy. There is no sense, no organization, and no individuality. Though they clearly have a primitive means of communicating among themselves, they have no discernable language."

#6 Guest_Alaya_*

Guest_Alaya_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2004 - 11:15 AM

How are you feeling JPS? I hope your fleu hasn't lasted this long. ^_^ Well since we're supposed to post words of encouragment here: Keep going JPS please! It's about time someone decided to do a romance for Haer'Dalis and I'm looking forward to it. I can't speak for everyone in this forum but I think they'd all say the same thing. You're the greatest JPS! YAY!! :thumbsup:

#7 JPS

JPS

Gibberling three

• Retired Gibberlings
  • 781 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 04:54 AM

I had some real life stuff to deal with, but It's over now (umm... the 'stuff', not the 'real life'. I hope).

Thanks for the encouraging words :thumbsup:

#8 Barren Fischa

Barren Fischa
  • Retired Gibberlings
  • 187 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 04:42 PM

Actually Alaya, a romance with Haer'Dalis must have been one of the most popular mod projects around. It just seems to be a cursed project, since everyone gives up at some point. ^^

#9 Jenova

Jenova

Fallen from Heaven

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 11:22 AM

Actually Alaya, a romance with Haer'Dalis must have been one of the most popular mod projects around. It just seems to be a cursed project, since everyone gives up at some point. ^^

But we know that JPS will break the curse and actually finish it some day...no? :thumbsup: :D

Edited by Jenova, 30 November 2004 - 11:22 AM.

#10 Moongaze

Moongaze

Embrace the Storm

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 02:01 PM

But we know that JPS will break the curse and actually finish it some day...no? :D :thumbsup:

Let's hope he does. :D

#11 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2004 - 10:04 PM

But we know that JPS will break the curse and actually finish it some day...no? :D :thumbsup:

Let's hope he does. :D

Yes, because JPS is such an amazing person full of wonderful ideas and I think you're the greatest! :D

#12 Jenova

Jenova

Fallen from Heaven

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 09:21 AM

But we know that JPS will break the curse and actually finish it some day...no? :D :D

Let's hope he does. :thumbsup:

Yes, because JPS is such an amazing person full of wonderful ideas and I think you're the greatest! ;)

Yay! :D :p

#13 Barren Fischa

Barren Fischa
  • Retired Gibberlings
  • 187 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 06:04 PM

Heh... Even if he finishes writing it, Icelus or myself still has to code it! ^^

#14 Jenova

Jenova

Fallen from Heaven

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 01:12 AM

Heh... Even if he finishes writing it, Icelus or myself still has to code it! ^^

You can make it, we believe in you! :thumbsup:
YAY!!

#15 Alleina

Alleina
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 07:29 PM

Yes!!! you can do it ^^ im looking forward to it , even if we have to wait a lot, that isnt a problem :thumbsup:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users