Photo

Is this still going?

70 replies to this topic

#1 Celestyn

Celestyn
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 10:37 AM

Just wondering if there's any new progress on this mod?

Just been a while since there's been an update ;) Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

#2 Minarvia

Minarvia
  • Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 06:24 AM

Just been a while since there's been an update :) Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw a banner ad for this at PPG, but since the mod author hasn't even bothered to log on since February I hightly doubt he's going to do anything at all anymore. I truly hope I'm wrong but this sounds abandoned to me. :)

Edited by Minarvia, 10 June 2006 - 06:24 AM.

#3 Silver

Silver

The Painting Witch

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:27 AM

Just been a while since there's been an update :party: Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw a banner ad for this at PPG, but since the mod author hasn't even bothered to log on since February I hightly doubt he's going to do anything at all anymore. I truly hope I'm wrong but this sounds abandoned to me. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw that banner too and I nerly thought that it's ready but when I came here, it appeared that it's long since any report was set...
I really hope that the project isn't abondoned :)
Waiting is a part of shopping. So waiting is good.

#4 Celestyn

Celestyn
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 12:03 PM

Just been a while since there's been an update :band: Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw a banner ad for this at PPG, but since the mod author hasn't even bothered to log on since February I hightly doubt he's going to do anything at all anymore. I truly hope I'm wrong but this sounds abandoned to me. :party:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw that banner too and I nerly thought that it's ready but when I came here, it appeared that it's long since any report was set...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does anyone have an email address for the author? Maybe someone could email him? :)

#5 Silver

Silver

The Painting Witch

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:32 PM

Just been a while since there's been an update :band: Hopefully it's still going, this looks really good!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw a banner ad for this at PPG, but since the mod author hasn't even bothered to log on since February I hightly doubt he's going to do anything at all anymore. I truly hope I'm wrong but this sounds abandoned to me. :party:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does anyone have an email address for the author? Maybe someone could email him? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know... maybe the email is in his profile or something?

#6 Andyr

Andyr

HELLO EVERYBODY

• Retired Gibberlings
  • 4534 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:58 AM

I am pretty certain that the mod is inactive.
Since you're here, download G3 mods please...

Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

The most reliable way to get hold of me is via email (button when viewing my profile).

#7 majortomsawyer

majortomsawyer

The chain smoking modder-wannabe

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 02:51 PM

I am pretty certain that the mod is inactive.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pitty, this was without a doubt my wife's most wanted mod.
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

<SimDing0> I think it's pretty evident that none of the people who dislike IA are real.

My website.

Shyhinworunto Chende NPC - In Progress

#8 Kania Blade

Kania Blade

Haer'Dalis, meldo nin, phae-me, mellt'e-tehi!

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:49 PM

I'm ready to pick it up, if JPS officially refuses it. Though it would be great if he could give me what is already done... if anything :rolleyes:

#9 Silver

Silver

The Painting Witch

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 07:38 AM

I'm ready to pick it up, if JPS officially refuses it. Though it would be great if he could give me what is already done... if anything  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

T_T I wish we could help with the mod, if that's what it takes for it to score a release!

#10 Kania Blade

Kania Blade

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 10:28 AM

You bet! :rolleyes: I'd jump out of my skin if it'd help JPS somehow. ;)

#11 Silver

Silver

The Painting Witch

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 12:51 AM

Yeah >.>
<.<
Haer"dalis is worth it. v.v
let's broadcast this message: Attention we want Haer'Dalis finish'd naaaaooow. lol.
but honestly.... maybe picking up the work, if someone dropped it, isn't such a bad idea, the mod can have more than one author!
go Kania Blade!
tho the first author had to agree on this...

#12 Kania Blade

Kania Blade

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:35 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the main question for me. And if JPS agrees, I'd love to get what is already written so that I can catch the style. :rolleyes:

#13 Minarvia

Minarvia
  • Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 11:36 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the main question for me. And if JPS agrees, I'd love to get what is already written so that I can catch the style. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What if JPS never does anything but, for whatever reason, doesn't relinquish the project. Does that mean that no-one else can do it? Even if they start from scratch?
I'm hoping he'll have the good grace to say SOMETHING here so we can know where all this stands. Has anyone heard from him via email or something? Maybe a fellow modder knows something???

Edited by Minarvia, 14 June 2006 - 11:36 AM.

#14 icelus

icelus

Do you have a flag?

• Retired Gibberlings
  • 1929 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 11:42 AM

Anyone is welcome to start their own project. No one here holds the explicit rights to H'D. As for JPS' material, however, that's up to him to decide if he wants to hand it over.

#15 Catseye

Catseye

Elf Lover

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:22 PM

I really hate to see this mod become inactive. There were a lot of us that were really looking forward to it's release. ;)

By the way, Happy Birthday Icelus! :rolleyes:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users