I just want to say ...

Caliginous

Thanks for the kind words. I hope that the final product lives up to expectations reasonably well. :)

Time for writing has been a bit of a factor lately, but I hope to get some serious progress done in the next few days. Hopefully even enough to get a new post in the Progress Report thread.

And welcome to G3.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope that the final product lives up to expectations reasonably well. :)

Time for writing has been a bit of a factor lately, but I hope to get some serious progress done in the next few days. Hopefully even enough to get a new post in the Progress Report thread.

And welcome to G3.

I have no doubt that your product will live up to it's expectations. Here are a few reasons why:

• You seem knowledgeable (which is very important)
  • You haven't given up (two thumbs up for you)
  • I have read your teasers. Very entertaining.
  • From what I have gathered you put a lot of thought and care into your project.
  • The fact that you could create an original character is amazing to me.

I have played bad NPC's as well as good NPC's. You have really taken the time and you really don't have anything to be worried about. I have a good intuition.

I'll be looking for that progress report. :(

Oh, and thank you for the welcome. Though, I have been around the boards for 2 to 3 years. I decided it was time to make my appearance.:)

I also wanted to say that I have been following this topic/mod for quite some time and am awaiting the first release with baited breath.

Just letting you know. :D

Thanks for the kind words, Pen52. :) But don't keep your breath baited too long... every time I think the writing should go faster, something comes along to make it slower, so by the time I'm done you may have caught a lot of fish. :(

I have no doubt that your product will live up to it's expectations. Here are a few reasons why:
  • You seem knowledgeable (which is very important)
  • You haven't given up (two thumbs up for you)
  • I have read your teasers. Very entertaining.
  • From what I have gathered you put a lot of thought and care into your project.
  • The fact that you could create an original character is amazing to me.

I have played bad NPC's as well as good NPC's. You have really taken the time and you really don't have anything to be worried about. I have a good intuition.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Caliginous, I'm glad you found the teasers entertaining so far. :)

I'll be working to make Aklon a worthy addition to the ranks of the mod NPCs already available, both original and pre-existing. Hopefully everyone won't have to wait long to see if I'm up to it.

Um, I'm not sure is this is appropriate to say, but still... I'm also someone who created an account here just because in this way I would be able to subscribe to the Aklon forum and get email notifications of movement around here.

Good luck with your work and I hope that it will soon be completed, for what I have read so far looks beautiful. :)

Um, I'm not sure is this is appropriate to say, but still... I'm also someone who created an account here just because in this way I would be able to subscribe to the Aklon forum and get email notifications of movement around here.

Good luck with your work and I hope that it will soon be completed, for what I have read so far looks beautiful. :)

Thank you for your kind words Ana Christina, I'll try to make sure that the whole mod keeps up that standard. And is delivered sooner, rather than later.

And welcome to G3 to you too. :(

I can add my vote to that. While I have found an immense amount of material on Gibberlings that is helpful/useful/enjoyable, the reason I first signed up for an account is so I could post something about Aklon. He's got charisma :D

Only 12 points. :)

And likewise thanks to you, Dragon's Jewel. :D I'm glad that at least the rest of G3 has kept you amused, because I have kept everone waiting for some time now...

Having only just discovered Aklon recently (that's about two months ago :) ) I thought I better add my thoughts as others seem to be doing the same... this looks like it is going to be a great mod! Seriously, this should be fabulous once you have completed it, I really REALLY can't wait. I must say I am eagerly awaiting a new man for my PC to woo and my discovery of Aklon could not have come at a better time.

(Ooo! I know this is the wrong place to post such things but I must ask a quick question before I forget... again! Will there be any flirts to include our cute little familiars? Some "under-chin tickling" perhaps?)

Good luck, sweetling! :)

(Ooo! I know this is the wrong place to post such things but I must ask a quick question before I forget... again! Will there be any flirts to include our cute little familiars? Some "under-chin tickling" perhaps?)

That's a really good idea :) Only one romance currently involves the PC's familiar in any way (Nathaniel), but it's not a flirt or anything, just a reaction if he forcetalks them.

I hope you don't mind if I steal the idea for class-specific flirts...

Maybe not the familiar one, because that was offered to Aklon, but it's a wonderful idea :)

If you don't take this one, BigRob, Aklon has no soul. 'Course, I don't know how this chin-tickling is going to go over with the familiar... :)

If you don't take this one, BigRob, Aklon has no soul. 'Course, I don't know how this chin-tickling is going to go over with the familiar...

It's only acceptable if the familiar occasionally snaps at said tickler's fingers. I mean, these *are* animals we're talking about here, and they're not exactly predictable. (And I always like to envision my familiar as having a little kick to their personality). Which reminds me that I've always been a little peeved that your romance couldn't have more interaction with your familiar--for that matter, *you* can't actually have that much interaction with your own familiar. And what I wouldn't give for a familiar/Cespenar conversation...

Having only just discovered Aklon recently (that's about two months ago ;) ) I thought I better add my thoughts as others seem to be doing the same... this looks like it is going to be a great mod! Seriously, this should be fabulous once you have completed it, I really REALLY can't wait. I must say I am eagerly awaiting a new man for my PC to woo and my discovery of Aklon could not have come at a better time.

Thank you for the encouragement, Shilo. I'll see if I can keep the degree of fabulosity as high as possible. ;)

There wasn't before, but there will be now. :D

I wasn't entirely happy with what I had for class flirts for mages and clerics, but this should spice up things for our arcanists very well. Thanks for the idea! *scribbles notes*

I hope you don't mind if I steal the idea for class-specific flirts...

That's not my idea, other people thought of it way before me. I stole it from Bri's Delainy, so feel free to "steal" from me.

Maybe not the familiar one, because that was offered to Aklon, but it's a wonderful idea :D

Indeed. But feel free to use that too, there's no harm in similar ideas being in mods.

If you don't take this one, BigRob, Aklon has no soul. 'Course, I don't know how this chin-tickling is going to go over with the familiar... ;)

With an imp or quasit, I'd say pretty poorly. ;)

I would absolutely add some variety to the familiar's responses to Aklon's attention. Cats are changeable enough creatures and many of the other types of familiar tend to be mischievous types as well.

I have decided NOT to play another run-through of BG2 until Aklon is born. So, get to it! *whip*

I've developed a definite "thing" for his upper lip. Anyone else notice that? Yah, I'm weird.

Archived