Bugs...

Andyr

Hi Guys,

i finally finished my MegaMod Installation, and I found Mur'neth in the Mines.

After talking to him I wanted to add him but then my game crashed. Tried another time, still crashing..

I wanted to reinstall but something seems to be off, I'm getting many "Possible Error: file not found in action 7" messages

Finally it stops and then says " *** Music will be installed once you press the Enter key ***"

then it stops and doesn't continue.

I hope i didnt mess up my install :(

Anyone can help

Guest IconoclasticBanter

Welcome to Weirdest Bug Ever Time! Ready?

After the most recent BG:EE/SOD forced update, I reinstall everything, including Mur'Neth. (Really enjoying him by the way! Interesting personality, especially for an evil party. Thank you.) Everything seemed to go well with that reinstall--and I've redone it since to make sure. But ever since, his name, EVERYWHERE, is replaced by the phrase "I meant anything that I might enjoy?"

"I meant anything that I might enjoy?, 54/54"

"I meant anything that I might enjoy?: The mosses, the slugs..."

I can't make this up. It is hilarious. But also, I have zero ideas for what else to try.

Guest MissVanitas

Having a little trouble. I'm unable to install the slime man on my Mac– I'm getting an "unexpected end of file while looking for matching" error. Just something worth looking into.

I'm not familiar with this error message at all; can I get a few more specifics?

Is this BGEE, Tutu, or BGT? Are you getting the error when unzipping the files, or when WeiDU is running? Are any other mods installed? Can any other macOS players experienced this for anything?

Guest MissVanitas
7 hours ago, CamDawg said:

I'm not familiar with this error message at all; can I get a few more specifics?

Is this BGEE, Tutu, or BGT? Are you getting the error when unzipping the files, or when WeiDU is running? Are any other mods installed? Can any other macOS players experienced this for anything?

Intalling on BGEE, on Steam, without SoD, using Mac WeiDU launcher. That's the error message I get in terminal, and I didn't have any other mods installed yet, if that helps!