Where does she go if you remover her?

Guest tashamk

Guest tashamk

Hi, just curious as to where Auren goes if you remove her from your party. I dropped her and picked up Valygar for the Planar Sphere quest, and I can't find where she went off to. I assumed she'd return to the Copper Coronet, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest Icarian

I removed her after checking her voice pack and stats, and she didn't sound terribly happy about it. Perhaps she leaves for good.

Yeah, she disappears forever. That was a design flaw on my part when I made the mod (which was a long time ago and it was my first mod ever). Been meaning to do some kind of patch or update for it but have yet to get around to it.

It is a bit brutal, but you can create with ShadowKeeper or Clua an Imprison scroll and apply it on her while she is in the party. She will stay imprisoned for as long as you want to play without her.

When you do want her back you cast a Freedom scroll in the area where you imprisoned her and she will appear with a blue circle. You talk with her and she then starts the "Is this it, shall we go separate ways?" question, which you reply that you want her in the party and you have her back.

I don't know if that brakes anything in the bigger picture if it interrupts storylines or anything like that. I did not play her. I just picked her up tested to kick her out again to pick her up later again and imprisoned, freed and imprisoned her again.

I removed the command EscapeArea() from K#AURENP.DLG and K#AUR25P.DLG. It can be done with NI or DLTCEP or even better with WeiDU (by either editing the original script or by making a patch mod if she is already installed). If you do so, she just stays wherever you dismiss her, and you can recruit her back by simply talking to her.

I let her go without realizing that she vanishes from the game. However, in Throne of Bhaal, she is one of the npcs that you can have summoned to rejoin your group. I will state that she loses her levels (back to level 10 or 11) so you'll have to use the cheat console to level her back up if she was higher than that. You are given the option to either summon her with or without her romance with Nalia so its just her levels you'll have to replace.

Archived