NPC Tweak - Polish Translation

AL|EN

It comes with modified .tp2 file (and it's moved to ) with all required changes.

There are some things to keep in mind about .tp2 file placement.

Putting them in the mod folder reduces clutter and makes it easier to keep track of them, so that is recommended for all new mods.

However, if a mod has been released with the .tp2 outside of the mod folder (in the game folder), moving it into the mod folder in a later version may cause a problem. When installing a mod, WeiDU checks for the .tp2 in both the game folder and mod folder. If it finds a .tp2 in both locations, it will choose the one in the game folder.

So, for example, if a user has installed (or simply extracted) v4 of a mod (where the .tp2 resides in the game folder), and later downloads a v5 where the .tp2 has been moved to the mod folder, they will need to ensure they DELETE the existing .tp2 from their game directory before installing the mod. Otherwise, the installation will use the v4 .tp2 found in the game folder rather than the v5 .tp2 in the mod folder.

Rather than having to tell users to do this, we often just leave the .tp2 where it is.

Thanks for detailed explanation. I never thought that:

Otherwise, the installation will use the v4 .tp2 found in the game folder rather than the v5 .tp2 in the mod folder.

because it makes this "reads-tp2-from-mod-dir" feature almost useless. For me it's just wrong and I will ask wisp to change it if it won't cause problems.

Archived