Translation request

Kish

If anyone who knows a language other than English could translate these strings, I'd be very grateful.

@16= ~Solar Stance

Solar Stance renders nearby enemies more vulnerable, reducing the saving throws of any within 60 feet of the monk by 4. It creates a cloud of glittering golden particles that fill the air for twenty feet around the monk, revealing invisible creatures. All enemies in the cloud must roll a successful saving throw vs. spell or be blinded (-4 to attack rolls, saving throws, and Armor Class) until the dust fades, after 4 rounds. Also, a blast of fire emanates from the monk, scorching and throwing back everyone in a 30 foot radius, though the stance protects the monk from the flames.

Prerequisite: Tiger Strike.~

@35 =~Only those most worthy and devoted servants of the Storm Lord are granted these powerful holy symbols.

STATISTICS:

Grants an additional 6th and 7th level spell.

5% Magic Resistance while worn

+1 to Strength while worn

Usable By:

Chaotic Evil clerics

Neutral Evil clerics

Chaotic Neutral clerics~

@36 =~Only those most worthy and devoted servants of the Watcher are granted these powerful holy symbols.

STATISTICS:

Grants an additional 6th and 7th level spell.

5% Magic Resistance while worn

+1 to Strength while worn

Usable By:

Lawful Clerics

Neutral Clerics~

@16= ~Postura del Sol

La Postura del Sol hace a los enemigos a 1 metro del monje vulnerables, reduciendo sus tiradas de salvación en 4. Crea una nube de pequeñas partículas doradas que llenan el aire a medio metro alrededor del monje, revelando a las criaturas invisibles. Todos los enemigos dentro de la nube deben salvar contra conjuros o ser cegados (-4 a las tiradas de ataque, tiradas de salvación y Clase de Armadura) hasta que el polvo se desvanezca en 4 turnos. También, una bola de fuego emana del monje, quemando y lanzando hacia atrás a todo el que se encuentre en un radio de 1 metro. El monje queda protegido de las llamas.

Prerrequisito: Golpe de Tigre.~

@35 =~Sólo los mas devotos al Señor de las Tormentas son capaces de adquirir estos poderosos símbolos sagrados.

ESTADISTICAS:

Da un hechizo adicional de nivel 6 y 7

Resistencia Mágica del 5%

+1 a la Fuerza

Usable Por:

Clérigos Caóticos Malvados

Clérigos Neutrales Malvados

Clérigos Caóticos Neutrales~

@36 =~Sólo los mas devotos al Señor Que Todo lo Ve son capaces de adquirir estos poderosos símbolos sagrados.

ESTADISTICAS:

Da un hechizo adicional de nivel 6 y 7

Resistencia Mágica del 5%

+1 a la Fuerza

Usable Por:

Clérigos Legales

Clérigos Neutrales~

@16= ~Sonnen-Stellung

Die Sonnen-Stellung bewirkt, dass die Gegner in der Nähe verwundbarer werden, indem sie die Rettungswürfe aller Feinde im Umkreis von 18 m um 4 reduziert. Die Luft innerhalb von 6 m um den Mönch herum wird von golden glitzernden Teilchen erfüllt, die unsichtbare Wesen enttarnen. Wenn ihnen ein Rettungswurf gegen Zauber misslingt, werden alle Feinde innerhalb dieser Wolke geblendet (-4 auf Angriffswürfe, Rettungswürfe und Rüstungsklasse), bis sich der Staub nach 4 Runden verflüchtigt.

Zusätzlich geht ein Feuerstoß vom Mönch aus, der alle in einem Umkreis von 9 m versengt und zurückwirft; der Mönch selbst ist vor den Flammen geschützt.

Voraussetzung: Tiger-Schlag.~

@35 =~Nur die treuesten und würdigsten Diener des Sturmfürsten erhalten diese mächtigen Heiligen Symbole.

SPEZIFISCHE EIGENSCHAFTEN:

Besondere Fähigkeiten: Der Träger kann sich einen zusätzlichen Zauber des 6. und 7. Grades einprägen. Der Träger erhält 5% Magieresistenz und +1 auf Stärke.

Kann nur von Klerikern mit bösen Gesinnungen verwendet werden.~

@36 =~Nur die treuesten und würdigsten Diener des Wachenden erhalten diese mächtigen Heiligen Symbole.

SPEZIFISCHE EIGENSCHAFTEN:

Besondere Fähigkeiten: Der Träger kann sich einen zusätzlichen Zauber des 6. und 7. Grades einprägen. Der Träger erhält 5% Magieresistenz und +1 auf Stärke.

Kann nur von neutralen und rechtschaffenen Klerikern verwendet werden.~

Thanks, both of you. :) I have a new string to add:

@37 =~Or perhaps you consider yourself more closely aligned with Lathander. If so, you should hurry to his temple instead. It matters not which of us you undertake this mission for, as long as you see to it quickly.~

Now I have French, Italian, and Polish done, in addition to your translations.

One additional request. :) If you haven't done translation for Oversight before, please let me know what name you would like to be credited under, as well as the translation of "and" in your language (so that, if applicable, I can indicate both the people who did translation into a particular language for me).

@37 =~Oder vielleicht haltet Ihr Euch eher zu Lathander. Wenn das so ist, solltet Ihr zu seinem Tempel eilen. Es spielt keine Rolle, für wen von uns Ihr diesen Auftrag ausführt, wenn es nur schnell geschieht.~

"and" is "und" in German.

Caswallon :)

@37 =~O tal vez consideras que estás más cercano a Lathander. Si es así, deberías ir a su templo. No importa para quien hagas esta misión, lo importante es que seas rápido.~ ~O tal vez consideras que estás más cercana a Lathander. Si es así, deberías ir a su templo. No importa para quien hagas esta misión, lo importante es que seas rápida.~

Thanks. :-)

If anyone who understands a language other than English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Polish would be interested in translating the Oversight .tra (thinking particularly of Domi, the aerie.ru people, and Russian, but other languages too), that would be much appreciated.

I have another string I need translated for Oversight. Again, I appreciate everyone's willingness to help. :) Again, if you haven't translated for me before, please let me know what name you'd like to be credited under.

@10= ~Dragon Fist

By channeling ki energy, the monk becomes briefly able to interact physically with the essence of magic. With a blow, the monk strips away magical protections from the target. This automatically dispels Armor, Shield, Resist Fear, Ghost Armor, Protection from Cold, Protection from Fire, Protection from Normal Missiles, Fire Shield, Spirit Armor, Stoneskin, Protection from Acid, Protection from Electricity, Protection from Normal Weapons, Protection from Magic Energy, Protection from Magical Weapons, Mantle, Protection from the Elements, Improved Mantle, Protection from Energy, and Absolute Immunity, as well as divine and natural versions of the same spells. However, it remains ineffective against certain creatures whose affinity for magic is great, such as liches and rakshasa. Also, Time Stop prevents magical energy from being altered for the duration, shielding mages from this ability until the Time Stop ends.~

I've received French, German, Italian, and Spanish translations. That just leaves Polish for this one string, though, as always, I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who would be willing to translate the mod into another language. :)

I have Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, and German translations for Oversight. If anyone has the ability and the desire to translate the mod into another language, please let me know.

Hello Kish,

In April, I sent to you a pm for a small update of the french translation of your mod : the 8 little strings at the end of tra file.

@38 = ~Sendai amelioree (ToB requis)~

@39 = ~Correction des Alignements~

@40 = ~Correction des Classes~

@41 = ~Sorts modifies~

@42 = ~Continuite amelioree~

@43 = ~Kits de Clerc~

@44 = ~Capacites de Haut Niveau des Moines~

@45 = ~Kit de Paladin, le Liberateur Sacre~

I noticed that version 11 of your mod didn't have this update. Will you be able to update your mod in a next release, please ? Or do you prefer I send to you a new package of the french setup.tra ?

- graoumf

Hello Kish,

I saw you updated your mod in a new version (great news!), but is it possible to traify it completely? Indeed, there are some texts in .tp2, in Oversight.d and in ExpandedBrynnlaw.d that need to be traified in order translations could be done.

Archived