no effects added to spwi416.spl

Hi,
During the installation of IWDification using BWS, i got the Following message in the BWS " box" :
WARNING: no effects added to spwi416.spl
IWD Arcane Spell Pack (IWDification) was installed with warnings.
You can analyse if the warning is severe now.
If the warning is harmless, please select continue. The Big World Setup will then continue with the following component. Alternatively you can exit
the Big World Setup now.
Enter [c]ontinue or [e].
If someone knows what is it ? (just Nothing to worry about, a corrupted file or a conflict with an other mod ????)

Thanks for your help.

I did my best. The change-log folder contains a change-log.txt, nothing else. This is what is written Inside :

[WeiDU.exe] WeiDU version 22700
ERROR: Unable to find DIALOG.TLK in:
./^dialog.tlk$
Please run this program in your Infinity Engine game directory.
FATAL ERROR: Failure("Unable to find DIALOG.TLK")

You overwrote the weidu.exe with the one in the archive folder... and made this error happen that way... just manually update the file back, aka you just copy one of the other setup-modname.exe's and rename it as weidu.exe while you have deleted the file from the achive nad rerun the .bat file.

How can i easily post the zip change-log folder to the forum ?

You have logged in, and so you are half away already there. Now just make a post and go into the More Reply Options, that will allow you to see the upload function that is allowed all over the forum, except here. For example the BG2 Fixpack forum, as well as SCS have that... I can't name the reason why and which forum has which rights... but I am kinda sure there's one.

Perhaps this should be a part in the Moding Q&A ... as the content would be a Q.

Thank you very much for your patience and support !!

And i am Moving forward "very fast" : i am now using Dropbox !!! Amazing…

Here is the link to the archive :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/own0whp22wzkqvd/change-log.zip?dl=0

It seems that there is somethink going on between Spell Revisions 4b14 and IWDification beta 4 (i hadn't noticed that BWS wasn't using the new b5 release yet. I should maybe "force" BWS installer to use instead the latest versions of those mods (aka SR 4b15 and IWD b5 ???).

NB : It seems that the installed version of IWDification is the b5 (not the b4 as indicated in the weidu.log). ??

It also appears that there are two versions of "Expeditious retreat" when you install those two mods.

Edited by Mordekaie