Photo

One-handed spears for Tweaks Anthology?

17 replies to this topic

#16 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6128 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:31 AM

Yep. He sent me a PM, I replied, I never got a followup from him, and he's not been seen for two years.

Can you go back and look the spirit the message was sent in, and determine that it would be OK to use the files ? Cause you ought to give the credit... but the mod is in the internets, so it should be OK to use them, as a base for an optional component.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 10 June 2017 - 06:33 AM.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#17 CamDawg

CamDawg

Seven billion ton robot monster

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9192 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:43 AM

I'm not in the habit of using other people's work without explicit permission, no. But it does remind me that I can detect and use those animations if present.

I came here with a simple dream: a dream of killing all humans. And this is how it must end? Who's the real seven billion ton robot monster here? Not I. Not... I.

#18 Grammarsalad

Grammarsalad
  • Modders
  • 445 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:41 AM

I'm not in the habit of using other people's work without explicit permission, no. But it does remind me that I can detect and use those animations if present.

Cool cool! That little mod is now on my list!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users