Coran's Portrait

Domi

Originally posted by XVIII:

Hello, really appreciate the work you did on this mod. About Coran's portrait, I LOATHED the original portrait, but did not like any of the new ones either. So I edited the NWN portrait you provided so that it would better fit with with my mental image of Coran. Personally, I think the results are pretty good. Thought I should share in case anyone else might like it. The portrait is in the attachment

post-45-1090871765_thumb.jpg

Hamster's cheeks Domi? Hmm... Go for the eyes Coran! Go for the eyes! ...

*Sigh*, now I'll never get that stupid line out of my head. Anyways, that's easily fixed actually. Also tossed in some hair ornaments for novelty's sake. Anything else wrong with the pic? I think I'll just stick with repairing this pic for now. I looked at yor thread in G3 and your "Coran" actor of choice does not really fit with my mental image of Coran. Sorry  :)

////

post-45-1090889373_thumb.jpg

I looked at yor thread in G3 and your "Coran" actor of choice does not really fit with my mental image of Coran. Sorry  :cool:

////

Heh, no problem. I do not insist on it, he just have that troubled roguishness about his eyes, but the coluring is wrong anyway :)

Thank you for the edit!

One thing if anyone would know - will the Tutu allow MacIntosh users change the portraits of the NPCs in BGI, because it is not possible in the unmodded game?Because if I am going to play the game someday with mods, I would very much like to add some of my own images and change few NPC portraits.

As far as I know anything that worked for you under BG2 will work under TUTU; but maybe you can ask a Mac guru, like JPS? And of course if you'd like to show the portraits you use for BG1NPCs here it will be lovely :) It's always interesting how artistic people imagine the heroes of the saga :cool:

QUOTE (XVIII @ Jul 27 2004, 07:25 PM)

Had a copy of the portrait that was still in the transition-period. Personally, I thought that it was too human looking and therefore inferior. However, because it's still human looking, it actually looks like Owen Wilson and so might be closer to your vision of Coran, Domi.... Who knows? Anways, after a little bit of polishing up the thing, I present you with Coran Wilson (before I mutilated him into pure elf Coran )

///

post-45-1090983881_thumb.jpg

Actually, the rougish look is pretty damn nice too, and more Coranish. I think it deserves a bit more polishing up than the previous half hearted attempt. So here you go.

///

post-45-1090984553_thumb.jpg

I was bored, took another shot at making a Coran portrait. Personally, I think it looks pretty good, it's just that after trying to make him appear elven, the final portrait no longer really looks like Owen Wilson  <_<

Anyway, here it is, what do you think?

///

post-45-1090984686_thumb.jpg

Archived