Progress report?

Well according to the Progress Report thread then 3 talks are written and coded. That was a while ago I'll admit. Unfortunately I cannot use ICQ at uni and have therefore been unable to speak to Zandilar about stuff. If she's been writing more stuff then I have no knowledge of it. Hopefully she'll appear and say something...

Guest Guest

Heya,

Real life has been keeping me too busy, at the moment... I'll be getting back to work soonish I hope. :rant: 4 is still needing a lot of work... *looks around for her hammer and saw* :)

Are you still even working on this Grim?  It's getting frighteningly quiet in here...

I'm actually the coder for this project rather than the writer. Me and Zandilar have only just got back in contact so progress should continue soon enough. Fortunately, I will have access to ICQ next year even when at uni so there shouldn't be such huge gaps in progress.

Don't worry, both of us are still interested in the project so it won't die!

Heya,

Oh yeah, I'm definitely interested in completing this project, it's just that the last little while life has been getting on top of me, and I've had to put it lower in my lists of priorities... Fortunately by the end of this month that will all be over with (hopefully), and I'll be able to write full time...

In the meantime, today I have enough of a break to be working on Love Talk 4 - I should get that completed today if I don't get distracted. :groucho:

Heya,

In the meantime, today I have enough of a break to be working on Love Talk 4 - I should get that completed today if I don't get distracted. :groucho:

I did manage to get distracted after all... But work is going on now... Just trying to close up LT4, but it's proving most frustrating... Too many branches... Maybe I need to get my pruning shears onto it. ???

I'd give you a little snippet, since it's the first talk I've worked on from the ground up (Previous talks are modified version of what's already there), but then I just want to cut and paste the whole lot for context, and it's not complete yet. :(

Archived