Level(O:Object*,I:Level*)

wolpak

What does this actually check? Total level? Current class level?

If I wanted to script something that gets implemented every certain level of a specific class, how does this work? Since I can't specify a class, it makes me believe it is impossible with dual and multiclassing.

It should check the primary(or highest) active classes level. The Multi classes and duals act accordingly... a fighter dualing from say 5th level to a mage, will have it set to 5 until the dualing is done, and it's set to 1 after(in the common rules, with the original XP table). It will then (probably) just follow the mage class until the end.

It should check the primary(or highest) active classes level. The Multi classes and duals act accordingly... a fighter dualing from say 5th level to a mage, will have it set to 5 until the dualing is done, and it's set to 1 after(in the common rules, with the original XP table). It will then (probably) just follow the mage class until the end.

Thanks for the quick response. So I cannot track a specific class level then. Like, if I wanted to script something for a fighter at level 10, since he can MC, it won't work properly. Unless there is another way I haven't seen.

Thanks for the quick response. So I cannot track a specific class level then. Like, if I wanted to script something for a fighter at level 10, since he can MC, it won't work properly. Unless there is another way I haven't seen.
Well, you can if your condition concept is correct.

See as you can also add the other conditions that in combination work. (xp ammount, class, level, kit and other triggers).

The fighter is actually easy, as that should be the primary class in all the multi's and dual's class variants it has.

If I Dual from a fighter at level 7 to a cleric, well, eventually the cleric will be a higher level than the fighter, thus throwing this all off.

I think I have found a work around. Going to test it out, but if set a FIGHTERLEVEL global and then every fighter level, a skill is applied from the CLAB that increments this global, that should, in theory, keep track of my fighter levels.

This actually won't work because I'll need the global to be updated based player. IE- A generic ability will update just a general global variable, while I need to to be like P1THILVL and not just THILVL.

The only other way I can imagine would work is to give an innate ability that does nothing, and then check to see if the player has that specific ability to show what level they are in that class...but that seems to be much more duct tape and card board than I'd like to use.

Archived