Version 7 Now Available

Mike1072

Mike I'll update Polish translation accordingly, later today when I get to my laptop. I'm also in the middle of updating Song & Silence translation.

if Song & Silence mod will be updated, please Mike, consider internalising EET compatibility patch available here: https://github.com/K4thos/EET-patches-for-BG2EE-mods/tree/master/song_and_silence

Just a reminder - you may not want all mod items to have automatically generated descriptions this way. There are items in mods that do not reveal every detail about them on purpose. Sometimes it is part of a plot or concept NOT to tell you (you can cheat and look into the item file but the readable description is not supposed to tell you.)

If the weidu code will be written it will be modder's resource tool, not a mod that will update TLK file.

This may not be applicable for NPC's personal items or mod plot items e.g.. If nobody else can use them and the owner does not know/refuses to tell you this is intentional part of a mod at some occasions

Item usability is not part of EE item description. Engine automatically adds this information based on item_use.2da and opcode 319.

Edited by K4thos

Mike I'll update Polish translation accordingly, later today when I get to my laptop. I'm also in the middle of updating Song & Silence translation.

if Song & Silence mod will be updated, please Mike, consider internalising EET compatibility patch available here: https://github.com/K4thos/EET-patches-for-BG2EE-mods/tree/master/song_and_silence

It was updated, yesterday. But it can be updated again!

I wasn't aware of this patch at the time. I'd recommend making posts in the mod forums for any mods you've created EET patches for. When I release updates for mods where I wasn't the original author, I'm usually not up to date on all the issues, but I do a check in the mod forum to see what's been reported since the release of the previous version.

It was updated, yesterday. But it can be updated again!

I wasn't aware of this patch at the time. I'd recommend making posts in the mod forums for any mods you've created EET patches for. When I release updates for mods where I wasn't the original author, I'm usually not up to date on all the issues, but I do a check in the mod forum to see what's been reported since the release of the previous version.

That's super nice of you. Although not sure if posting in all those board sections is a good idea considering I've created compatibility patch for every single BG2:EE mod hosted on G3 (BG:EE ones are supported when installed on BG:EE since it was less work than creating native patches for them):

Alternatives v11

Amber NPC v4

Angelo NPC v5

Auren Aseph NPC v9

Crossmod Banter Pack for Baldur's Gate II v15

Divine Remix v18beta (not sure if internalising this one is a good idea considering subtledoctor released updated version of this mod somewhere with EET support)

Haldamir NPC v3

Keldorn Romance vbeta_jastey150114

Kivan and Deheriana Companions for BG2 v15

NPC Kitpack v4

Romantic Encounters v11

Sarah NPC v4

Song and Silence v6

Sword Coast Stratagems v30

The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod v9

Tyris Flare v7

And those not listed above are compatible as it is without any changes (so they can just mention compatibility in the readme) or already have been updated. If I create so many topics now it may look like I'm trying to highjack whole G3 board with EET crap :jesus: All patches are available here: https://github.com/K4thos/EET-patches-for-BG2EE-mods

Edited by K4thos