Keldorn Firecam in Harry Potter

Raven3182

Hi!

I thought y'all might be interested in a new fan fic I've been writing. I've basically taken the character Keldorn Firecam and dropped him into the world of Harry Potter. I've had to tweek Keldorn's story and abilities a bit to make him work in the setting and in the narrative, but I think I've stayed true to his character. The story can be found over on FanFiction.net.

I figured some people here might be interested in something like this so I thought I'd let you know. I've been hanging around gibberlings 3 on and off for years now, and while I've benefited from the mods available here, I haven't contributed much. I figured this might be considered my contribution to the BG community in a strange, roundabout way.

Anyways, here's the info:

Title: Harry Potter and the Knight of the Radiant Heart

Author: Raven3182

Rating: T

Summary: During the battle at the Department of Mysteries, something strange happens, and a knight from a place far, far away suddenly finds himself in the strange world of Harry Potter. How will the wizarding world react to having a paladin thrust into their midst? Evil closes in on all sides, yet the Light still shines in the Darkness.

Link: http://www.fanfictio...e-Radiant-Heart

Hey! Just in case anyone is still interested in this, the story is nearing completion. I've got 29 chapters posted with 127k+ words. The remaining 7 chapters have all been drafted and will hopefully be posted once per week until the story is complete. So if you've like to see Keldorn Firecam mixing things up in the world of Harry Potter, check it out!

Archived