Item Randomiser v1 Released

cmorgan

July 31, 2009: Item Randomiser Released

Announcing a brand new mod, Wisp's Item Randomizer. This WeiDU mod affects approximately 100 items in Baldur's Gate (including Tales of the Sword Coast) and approximately 130 items in Baldur's Gate II (including Throne of Bhaal). Item Randomiser will randomly distribute these items throughout the game world. It works with EasyTutu, Tutu, Baldur's Gate II, and Baldur's Gate Trilogy, and is available for Windows, OS X, and Linux. It currently does not modify the original Baldurs Gate game. This marks the first mod outside of Sword Coast Strategems I and II to use DavidW's Stratagems Scripting Language.

Related Links:

Congratulations, Wisp! Please check your moderation access and ability to see the common workroom, and let me know if I got anything wrong running these materials out :hm:

The download link in the first post in this topic points to the #item-rand anchor, whereas the actual anchor on the downloads page is #item_rand - this could mean that people who don't read anything on the download page and just click the link at the top end up downloading the wrong mod. I would certainly not be such a person though.

Archived