You guys are great!

Sluagh

I haven't had so much fun playing since I don't know when. You guys did a great job. The content is well written and keeps everything in OC, fitting game's reality perfectly. So far my favourite encounter is Renal, kudos to cmorgan (and berelinde!).

One thing made me giggle, poor Bjornin, he's doomed just to go on and on, makes me wonder how high is his CON ;].

And sometimes game works in a wondrous way

Anomen: Are you sleeping with Ribald?

Charname: No, no, of course no! A lie, a sick and twisted lie! *opens the door to the Mart*

Ribald: There ye are, me pretty. I got everything ye ordered - strawberries, cream, two bottles of yer favourite wine, scented candles, cushions, satin sheets, stockings, high heels, handcuffs, a collar plus leash, a gag, a cat o' nine tails, a Wand of Wonder and a dozen Restoration scrolls.

'Tis a good thing than Anomen has observational skills of a mole, but still, this little "incident" made me giggling and snickering for the whole day.

One thing made me giggle, poor Bjornin, he's doomed just to go on and on, makes me wonder how high is his CON ;].
I don't recall his stats, but be assured, as a paladin he is ready to give his life for his fulfill.. I mean fulfilling his duty. ???

[No, there is no easter egg with poor Bjornin collapsing. I was assuming the PC would move on before that could happen.]

I don't recall his stats, but be assured, as a paladin he is ready to give his life for his fulfill.. I mean fulfilling his duty. ???

[No, there is no easter egg with poor Bjornin collapsing. I was assuming the PC would move on before that could happen.]

Poor dear, but as long as he doesn't have a heart attack, I'm ok. Explaining why he's dead might be difficult... and the fact that he'd be stark naked with a very happy expression on his face wouldn't help... ;]

I think Ajnos mentioned Bjornin's stamina, too, during playtesting. ??? But I love the incident with Anomen and Ribald more. I swear, I specifically coded Anomen's banters so there'd be a timer - so that Anomen wouldn't comment immediately after talking to Ribald! But fate works... *snort* in strange ways... *giggle* - so he commented _before_.

I think Ajnos mentioned Bjornin's stamina, too, during playtesting. ??? But I love the incident with Anomen and Ribald more. I swear, I specifically coded Anomen's banters so there'd be a timer - so that Anomen wouldn't comment immediately after talking to Ribald! But fate works... *snort* in strange ways... *giggle* - so he commented _before_.

I was testing! I'm thorough! :p And I was merely concerned, much like the OP, he would have a heart. attack. and DIE. (He kept saying he was old!) It was hard difficult not to keep clicking compulsively through.*

Anomen's line is brilliant though, seemed like he took forever to notice in my games. :)

*As in surely /surely/, I can't do this indefinitely... can I? Not, I'm a big weirdo. Really.

Jastey, I seriously hope that you consider throwing that easter egg in for v2. I have no idea what you have in mind, but your "surprises" are invariably brilliant.

I liked the infinite loops, though. They added an element of... realism... well, erm, maybe not so much... but they are great.

No, it's all right - area check wasn't there(a Promenade check was in Jaheira's Ribald reaction - I confused these two).

Anyone had a "Faster Harder Scooter" moment with "Faster, Bjornin! Harder!" ? I so totally did.

Archived