EEEWW!

Guest Hi Hi Hi Hi

Guest Hi Hi Hi Hi

Now, I'm far from a prude and I think this mod is pretty fun, but....INCEST? Sendai and Sarevok? EEEWWW! I don't care if their father was a god, they're related for crying out loud. *barf*!

But, hey other than that - thanks for the mod. It's fun. :laugh:

Sarevok himself says that he is no longer one of the Children, and even beyond that, he hardly gives off "brotherly" vibes. Considering the nature of the conception, it's not likely that any of them share a genetic similarity either. :) Besides, gimme a break, he's hot.

This is exactly why each encounter is optional, so if you don't like it just move on to the next. :laugh:

Now see...Imoen...kind of weirds me out as a romantic option. :) I mean, the PC grew up with her as a sister. Even if she wasn't a Bhaalspawn herself, that's just...not my cup of tea. But I don't think people who want to romance her are gross, I just know that I myself wouldn't want to go that road with her. ???

What I find attractive about Sarevok is not just his appearance (though my perverted imagination runs wild with that...), but rather the whole idea of a redeemed man. Even in my first vanilla play-through, I found the whole series of ToB talks to be very interesting and gave me a different perspective on an otherwise typical, cackling, power-hungry villain. And I like that even a redeemed Sarevok is still...well...very much Sarevok. :laugh:

I see your point, believe me I centainly wouldn't date her because she's my sister, but I always thought of her more as my best friend than my sister and the idea of two best friends growing into something more than just friendship has a certain romantic appeal.

On a related note; the discovery that she is your sister doesn't occur ultil mid-game, it would be interesting to see how such a huge discovery would impact a still fragile relationship, and even if the relationship could survive.

Anyway, I'll be sure to play your Sarevok encounter on my next female PC runthrough.

Now see...Imoen...kind of weirds me out as a romantic option. :laugh: I mean, the PC grew up with her as a sister.

Err...

No. PC grew up with her as a childhood friend. Personally, I would find the idea of romancing Imoen a lot more appealing if it would happen in Candlekeep or during BG1.

Now see...Imoen...kind of weirds me out as a romantic option. :laugh: I mean, the PC grew up with her as a sister.

Err...

No. PC grew up with her as a childhood friend. Personally, I would find the idea of romancing Imoen a lot more appealing if it would happen in Candlekeep or during BG1.

See, it all depends on how you play and what your PC says/does. I always leaned toward the sisterly relationship, so trying to think of her romantically is just plain weird for me. I do see the appeal of a "childhood sweethearts" kind of thing, but:

On a related note; the discovery that she is your sister doesn't occur ultil mid-game, it would be interesting to see how such a huge discovery would impact a still fragile relationship, and even if the relationship could survive.

is absolutely true. Some people would just shrug it off, while others would completely flip.

I see your point, believe me I centainly wouldn't date her because she's my sister, but I always thought of her more as my best friend than my sister and the idea of two best friends growing into something more than just friendship has a certain romantic appeal.

I agree. Just before I got SoA, I've heard that you could have a 'romantic partner'. Needless to say, I had high hopes for Imoen. Was devastated when she was taken away, stumbled around in Amn convinced I would never seen her again. Found her, but alas, she had just been declared your sister. Adios, romantic partner.

For some reason, the current Imoen romance doesn't work for me. If a new one saw the light of day, I would try it. But a brother-sister or sister-sister friendship mod will be good too. (I do like the ability to initiate talks)

Archived