Multiplayer PC strongholds?

2 replies to this topic

#1 FixTesteR

FixTesteR
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 09:56 AM

Hello!

Since the top 3 topics, including FAQ, are locked, I'll try asking the question here: Does this mod enable to pick strongholds with your created party members? So could a party of 6, created in multiplayer, hold any of the strongholds? Or is this mod NPC-with-name specific?

Thank you!

Edited by FixTesteR, 03 September 2016 - 09:57 AM.

#2 Roxanne

Roxanne
  • Modders
  • 1575 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:38 AM

Hello!

Since the top 3 topics, including FAQ, are locked, I'll try asking the question here: Does this mod enable to pick strongholds with your created party members? So could a party of 6, created in multiplayer, hold any of the strongholds? Or is this mod NPC-with-name specific?

Thank you!

The mod only considers some specific NPCs according their classes (e.g. Minsc > ranger, Aerie > cleric, etc) Your self made NPCs would not qualify, only PC for his/her class and only for one stronghold.

Check the mod readme

Edited by Roxanne, 03 September 2016 - 10:39 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#3 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6201 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:41 AM

Does this mod enable to pick strongholds with your created party members? So could a party of 6, created in multiplayer, hold any of the strongholds? Or is this mod NPC-with-name specific?

It's only NPC specific.

And if you make say Keldorn a thief, he still will be set to gain the Paladin Stronghold...

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users