so? is there any progress?

22 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_blade7_*

Guest_blade7_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2006 - 12:48 AM

hello, so is there any prograss?

I would really love to add this mod to my new BG game....

#2 Kish

Kish
  • Modders
  • 773 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:34 PM

I know, it's going way too slowly.

I have hopes of updating the Progress thread within a week or so.
"You are what you do. Choose again, and change."
--Miles Vorkosigan

"The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real."
--Aral Vorkosigan

#3 Guest_kimmel_*

Guest_kimmel_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:27 AM

Looking forward to it!

#4 Guest_blade7_*

Guest_blade7_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:44 PM

aha... :)

#5 Kish

Kish
  • Modders
  • 773 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 12:46 AM

aha... :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, a week turned out to be way too optimistic. :) Still working on it, sorry.
--Miles Vorkosigan

"The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real."
--Aral Vorkosigan

#6 Guest_blade7_*

Guest_blade7_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2006 - 02:31 AM

lol, sorry... good luck :)

#7 Black Elk

Black Elk
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 03:19 PM

lol, sorry... good luck :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here. Can't wait till this is finished

Edited by Black Elk, 20 June 2006 - 03:19 PM.

#8 Bookwyrme

Bookwyrme
  • Modders
  • 117 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 05:44 PM

I've been looking forward to this project for a long time. Looking again at the screenshots means I'm looking forward to it that much more :D
Stop by my blog over at Bookwyrme's Lair, my collection of reviews, pictures, and general ramblings.

Mods: Aurora's Shoes (released), Aurora NPC for TOB, (released), and Hubelpot 2.0 (in progress). Contributor to the NPC IEP Project.

#9 Chev

Chev

Knight of the Realms

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:39 AM

I too have been waiting a long time. Could you please release this mod in stages? Start with 1 stronghold working with 1 NPC. Then release updates as you add strongholds and/or NPCs.

#10 Kish

Kish
  • Modders
  • 773 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:21 PM

I too have been waiting a long time. Could you please release this mod in stages? Start with 1 stronghold working with 1 NPC. Then release updates as you add strongholds and/or NPCs.

I couldn't if I wanted to, I'm afraid. I'm not developing it modularly. In fact, in order to get more work done, I'm likely to switch to a different stronghold for a while now--before completing the Keep.
--Miles Vorkosigan

--Aral Vorkosigan

#11 Guest_whathuh_*

Guest_whathuh_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:44 PM

I couldn't if I wanted to, I'm afraid. I'm not developing it modularly. In fact, in order to get more work done, I'm likely to switch to a different stronghold for a while now--before completing the Keep.

Here's a bit of hope for you--the Keep is one of the longest strongholds, and almost everyone is a fighter.

#12 Sergio

Sergio
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

Grats for the new release!

#13 Kish

Kish
  • Modders
  • 773 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:07 PM

Thanks.

--Miles Vorkosigan

--Aral Vorkosigan

#14 Daulmakan

Daulmakan

Comfortably numb

• Modders
  • 543 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:02 PM

Congrats! Really nice to see a mod in progress from way back finally get completed. Kudos for that.

Checking the Readme, am I right to assume that this component from another mod is already covered by NPC Strongholds?:

3) Modification of NPC`s and stronghold quests, so they can take place in chapter 4., 5. and 7., when you teleport e.g. from Brynlaw back to Athkatla.

http://forum.sigil.c....php?f=20&t=740

If not (either at all or only partially --e.g. no for chapter X but yes for chapter Y), would they conflict if installed together/on top of each other?

Edited by Daulmakan, 17 August 2014 - 10:04 PM.

I ain't evil, I'm just good looking.

Posted Image

#15 Cahir

Cahir
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:01 PM

Kish, are both Oversight and NPC Stronholds compatible with BG2:EE, or if not do you planned them to be?

I really like to try them out some time, but I mostly play EE these days.

Then they summoned me over to join in with them
To the dance of the dead
Into the circle of fire I followed them
Into the middle I was led

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users