Simulacrum

I just randomly spotted this in a post from 2010:

Compatibility fixes for SCS:

- the "disabled" spwi319, spwi320, sppr306 and sppr407 now work as "normal" spells instead of casting theri respective 5th lvl "active" version

- SIMULACR.SPL doesn't block "restoration" opcode anymore, but still blocks the exploit via "protection from spell" opcodes

As long as SCS overwrites SIMULACR.SPL though you'll have to manually re-overwrite it after installing SCS with another version of it (the SR's one with SCS AI script). I'll attach it in this post for now.

Does SCS overwrite SIMULACR.SPL?

Look, I dont mind these questions exactly, but you could download windows Grep or similar, do a search for simulacr or whatever other resource youre interested in inside the stratagems folder, and get an answer in 15 seconds. It will probably be more accurate than my imperfect memory, unless Im myself answering by grepping the mod.

In this particular case, I *think* I stopped overwriting simulacr when I decided enemy simulacra and projected images werent worth the trouble, several years back.

Fair enough!

But in that case, you can probably use the search function on the GitHub repository? (Like I say, I don't mind fielding questions, but searching the mod has way faster response times and 90% of the time all I do to answer the question is search the mod myself.)