Looking for Planescape: Torment testers

lynx

chiv: the final stuff works fine now. There were some other issues after the teleport (getting the party properly killed and resurrected), but it should be pretty dandy in general. The viewport bug is still there and you can still not really die, but more notes on that on the wiki.

edit: the store triggers were fixed too.

Edited by lynx

Thats great, I won't have a chance to playtest again for a while buts its cool to have hit last few milestones.

I was going to come and chat on irc about how to go forward with the couple of things I was poking at, but I am afraid I won't have time again, I have just been hit by a bit of ... well, fucking shitty news If I am honest. So, sorry to keep dropping out, but no doubt I will be back at some point...

From latest github on windows machine. What IDE do you guys use?

Edit: Okay I got it to build correctly, but when i run gemrb.exe, i get errors when loading the openalaudio dlland sdlvideo dll. Any ideas? I'm on Windows 10, and i installed the latest SDL2 and OpenAL. I'm using the cmake gui to build it. It shows under options that Use_OPENGL = 0. How do i change that?

Edited by makotech222

we don't have any windows-based devs anymore. Some people used msvc, some mingw. What did you use?

If you want to play, sdl1 is a better option, as v2 has cursor artefacts. And you definitely don't want to enable opengl.

I don't bother to build Gem. I just download the latest binary and unzip it into a convenient folder.

Here is my gemrb.cfg setup, only good for PS:T of course:
GameType=pst
GameName=Planescape: Torment
Width=640
Height=480
Bpp=32
Fullscreen=0
TooltipDelay=500
GUIEnhancements = 1
EnableCheatKeys=1
SkipIntroVideos=1
GamePath=C:\GOG Games\Planescape Torment