Alternatives v11 beta: French translation, BGII:EE compatibility

jastey

Would someone make a quick test whether the chapter change, the Irenicus in Spellhold cutscenes and the looping Gaelan dialogue if Aster and Maleficus are refused are fixed?

[Link removed]

Changes are:

• French translation by Galathée (of the d'Oghmatiques).
  • German translation by Leonardo Watson.
  • Chapter Increment should be corrected. Incompatibility to Saerileth quest is noted in Readme
  • Maleficus path: fixed dialogue loop with infinite exp if PC killed Aran but doesn't have the required sum of gold to continue.
  • Cutscene "Irenicus in Spellhol" added as in original game.
  • Unkillable Gaelan corrected.
  • Wrong journal entries "Perform Bodhi's tasks to receive her aid" if talking to Tizzak if working for Aster removed.
  • Looping Gaelan's dialogue if not working for Aster or Maleficus corrected.
  • Looping of Bodhi spawning and cursing the PC if not wroking for her corrected.
  • BGII:EE compatibility added.
  • Installer updated to WeiDU v238.

Would someone make a quick test whether the chapter change, the Irenicus in Spellhold cutscenes and the looping Gaelan dialogue if Aster and Maleficus are refused are fixed?

Thanks for the update! I have a save game where the Gaelan dialogue was repeating. I'm happy to test (I've got a backup copy of my installation directory), but what's the best way of doing so? Do I have to uninstall v10 first?

Cheers.

Yes, uninstall v10 (if you have more mods installed, you should uninstall all mods that were installed after v10), then install v11 (then reinstall the other mods). You should be able to use your old save.

Thank you in advance!

Update of the linked version (note: The name did not change).

Changes are:

-above mentioned double readme entry removed

-German translation by Leonardo Watson added! (The one from the BWP Textpack)

If anyone would make a quick test of the chapter change, that would be awesome.

Archived