Anomen - Delainy

Bri

Delainy:

"A moment of your time, Anomen.  I would seek to know more of this Helm you serve.  I have heard that he is called the Vigilant One, but details have been a bit...sketchy.  I was wondering if you, as one of his devotees, could tell me more..."

Anomen:

"The worship of Helm is not for the likes of you, you mangy cur.  Stay your mouth, and keep your questions to yourself...otherwise, I will find a way to keep you shut..."

Delainy:  *her hackles rise*

"I have given you no cause to insult me, you...you sanctimonious prig.  Where do you get off..."

Anomen:

"I do not trust your kind, wolf-woman.  Frankly, I would drive you from the group to guard our safety.  There are enough dangers out in the world, without CHARNAME subjugating us to further danger from within..."

Delainy:

"And what have I done to arouse your animosity?"

Anomen:  *snarls*

"How many innocents have your kind hunted down through the years?  How many hide amongst us even now, secretly stalking us...to you, we are nothing more than two-legged meals..."

Delainy:

"How dare you!  You...you...hypocritical smug bastard.  You blame my 'kind' for unknown numbers of deaths, yet how many people are killed by 'regular people'?  Tell me that, Anomen!  How many people have died because they had too much money...or someone coveted their wife?  Funny, when my kind does kill a lone person, we are marauding monsters...when you wage unceasing war on each other...it's all for a good cause..."

Anomen:

"You don't know what you speak of, lupine.  Either way, keep your distance from me, otherwise, I will find a way to keep you away...even if I have to bludgeon it into your head with a rock..."

Delainy:

"Just try it, Anomen..."

*Delainy flexes her fingers, and her nails extend to become savage claws*

Delainy:

"Just try it...I will pry that armor from you as if it was paper, and tear your scrotum off and use it as a coin purse..."

Yeah! stick it to 'im Delainy! I can't stand Anomen, Delainy should chew his face off *chomp*

tis good dialogue!

I do not want to start a debate, it is for pure personal curiosity and research.

Which female (of the in-game ones) do you usually romance?

And Bri, you know, what I think. :D

In game wise, I guess I pick Jaheira most...followed by Aerie.

Out of game, it would have to be Imoen...

You tried Lord M's Immy mod?

Of course :D

There are some things I would have done to make her more consistent, but I did like how he did Imoen :D

Archived