Noobermeet? WTF?

BigRob

How about "The Merry Taffers"? No, skip that, I doubt many BGII'ers would get it, this title is more suited for a Thief forum.

How about "Yakman's place", or something along these lines. Yakman is the elven madman in Watcher's Keep.

Uriel

How about "The Merry Taffers"? No, skip that, I doubt many BGII'ers would get it, this title is more suited for a Thief forum.

How about "Yakman's place", or something along these lines. Yakman is the elven madman in Watcher's Keep.

Uriel

Yakman?!?! AIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! NO! Illusions, come to taunt poor Yakman! Illusions that speak? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! DEMONS COVERED BY ILLUSIONS!!!!

Uriel

Yakman?!?! AIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! NO! Illusions, come to taunt poor Yakman! Illusions that speak? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! DEMONS COVERED BY ILLUSIONS!!!!

Hehehe, a pretty dumb name then?

Just needs a slight letter adjustment:

Yakman's plaice!  A mad elf carrying a fish...

i keep thinking of Bri's line in "are you being screwed"...I mean "served"...

carpe diem...

seize the fish... :D:D:D

"Are you being screwed?" is the question to ask someone after s/he leaves the bank, I guess.

I haven't read too much of Bri's "Are you being served?", but I can't help but wonder if there's any relation between it and the Britcom of that name. Probably not.

About the forum name, how about "The Unfriendly Fingers Inn?". I'd hate to think what happens to it's patrons.....

Archived