conflict with Bard stronghold

7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Charles Cone_*

Guest_Charles Cone_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 02:28 PM

I'm playing a Bard this time around. When I went to the five Flagons to get the "unique drink" I'm unable to get the right dialog. All Thunderburp talks about is my stronghold.

Even when I finished with my stronghold and sold the playhouse I still don't get the right dialog choice.

Also, what is the item number for this drink so I can "clua" it in and finish the quest?

I've played this fun mod several times before with no problems using other character classes.

#2 Shis-ka-bob

Shis-ka-bob
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:39 PM

I'm glad to see that someone else experienced this too. Does anyone know the name of the drink that Drini has never had? If I know this I can go into shadow keeper and assign myself the drink.

Thanks

#3 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3931 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 07:24 PM

I'm not sure of the name of the drink offhand, but I believe that you have to seek out Denwy. She's in the main bar of the Five Flagons.

Edited by BigRob, 08 August 2005 - 07:25 PM.

Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

#4 Shis-ka-bob

Shis-ka-bob
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 07:42 PM

I guess I can solve this by brute force and look at all of the misc items. The answer seems to be "Bubbling Brew of Malocholis". The Item Number is 2698.

#5 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3931 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 05:34 PM

Yeah, I think that's it. See if you can find Denwy and get it that way though, it's worth doing. :)

According to another thread there appears to have been a bug that makes her sometimes not appear. If you can't find he rin the Five Flagons enter CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("G3DewnyExists","GLOBAL",0) in the console and she might spawn.

Edited by BigRob, 09 August 2005 - 05:46 PM.

Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

#6 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 09:00 PM

I had the same problem, it was because Haer'Dalis was standing in front of Dewny so she didn't start running around stealing everyone's drinks. (samuel's dialogue won't trigger until dewny has made the brew) If Haer'Dalis and Dewny are both there, talk to Haer'Dalis and offer to recruit him, don't recruit him, he goes off in a huff and Dewny starts running.

#7 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9484 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 03:24 AM

Dewny's sequence not being cutscened is also causing some issues, since it can be interrupted easily. We're going to change this in v4.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

#8 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9484 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 02:27 PM

This wasn't changed in v4, but it's fixed for v5.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users