List of Completed Mods

All completed mods can be found at the Gibberlings Three download page. Please use this forum for bug reports, suggestions, and feedback. Thanks all!

The mods currently covered in this forum are:

• Amaurea's BG Portraits
    This mod offers alternative portraits for each of the Baldur's Gate NPCs and works for Tutu or BGT. These portraits can also be used by the PC. A preview of the portraits is available on the Portraits page.
  • Amaurea's BG2 Portraits
    This mod offers alternative portraits for each of the Baldur's Gate II NPCs. These portraits can also be used by the PC. A preview of the portraits is available on the Portraits page.
  • Anishai One Day NPC
    This is Barren's small contributin to JCompton's one-day NPC project. It makes Anishai, the monk from Mae'Var's guildhouse, a joinable NPC.
  • berelinde's Keldorn Romance
    This mod introduces a romance for the original BioWare NPC Keldorn. It is compatible with all BGII games: original BGII, BGII:EE, BGT, and EET.
  • Blonde Imoen
    This WeiDU mod will replace all Imoen's portrait and avatar with a new version that has long blonde hair.
  • Corthala Romantique - Valygar Romance
    Tender love and care for one silent, brooding type - The Mod Corthala Romantique adds a romance for (some) female PCs, friendship talks, and a quest for the well-known stalker Valygar.
  • Dragon Age Portraits
    This mod offers Dragon Age: Origins style portraits for the PC, for all BG and BG2 NPCs, and for a selection of mod NPCs. A preview of the portraits is offered on the mod project page.
  • Geomantic Sorcerer
    The Geomantic Sorcerer Kit is strongly based on the Druidic Sorcerer Kit by Constant Gaw, and resurrected by hlidskialf and loosely based on the Geomancer presitige class from the AD&D 3rd Edition Masters of the Wild manual. The kit combines the sorcerer's spellcasting methods and spells with additional druidic spells and abilities and features its own unique tiered HLA progression and custom spells.
  • Haldamir
    This mod adds the NPC Haldamir to Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn games. Haldamir can be found in the Den of the Seven Vales in Waukeen's Promenade. Haldamir is an unkitted elven fighter. He has two banters with each of the BioWare NPCs, a short friendship track, and numerous interjections.
  • Imoen Is Stone
    The mod lets Imoen be turned to stone in the fight with Irenicus at the Promenade. She will still be taken by the Cowled Wizards, and Irenicus will have depetrified her and do his soul-experiments until the PC reaches Spellhold so the overall game flow is not altered. But overall it all happens a bit later than in the original, and gives the PC a bit more freedom to explore before going after her.
  • Improved BAMs
    This is a mod for Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale created by NiGHTMARE and Andyr that I have repackaged with a WeiDU installer. A large number of the Baldur's Gate inventory graphics (BAMs) were improved for the sequel, so I decided to create this small pack that puts them back into the original. It will also work with Icewind Dale, as that re-uses many BG1 items.
  • Improved Horns of Valhalla
    This is a minor modification to Baldur's Gate II that improves the berserkers summoned by the three Horns of Valhalla. Only the creatures and their items are modified. The horns themselves are left unchanged. The berserkers have improved weaponry, proficiencies, and are constantly in a state of enrage (per the Berserker kit).
  • JPS' Portrait Pack
    A series of portraits for the Baldur's Gate II NPCs by JPS packaged with WeiDU. The portrait pack includes two alternate Jaheira portraits and one for Aerie, Imoen, Nalia and Viconia. For previews, visit JPS' section of the Portraits page
  • Mod Kit Remover
    The Mod Kit Remover is a WeiDU mod that will remove all mod kits from the character creation screen. The mod was primarily made because The Darkest Day fills all available kit slots, but players wished to use kits from other mods when playing it. There are options to remove either just mod kits or BioWare and mod kits. All kits will remain installed for use by NPCs and previously created PCs. Any changes made by other mods to BioWare's kits will remain intact, and kits from other WeiDU mods can be installed and be selectable at character creation.
  • Moinesse's Avatars
    This WeiDU mod contains a series of new avatars and paperdolls for BG2 or IWD2. Avatars are the graphics of your characters as they walk around the game world and paperdolls are the graphics that show on the inventory screen.
  • NPC Beautification
    These portraits were done by NiGHTMARE and packaged in WeiDU by Icelus. They provide a series of alternative portraits for many of the Bioware NPCs. A preview of the portraits can be found in NiGHTMARE's section of the Portraits page.
  • P&P Celestials Mod
    Something that bothered me from the first time I played Baldur's Gate II, was the weakness of many of the creatures. Among these were the elemental princes, the devas and planetars, and the various demons and devils. What I have done in this WeiDU mod is to modify the Devas and Planetars that are summoned by the player so they gain most of their Monster Manual abilities and stats.
  • Plasmocat's Portrait Pack
    This mod provides a wide variety of ethnic portraits for the Baldur's Gate II protagonist and also alternative portraits for 13 of the joinable NPCs.
  • Plasmocat's "BG NPC Portraits in BG2 Style"
    "I hope you enjoy using these portraits as much as I enjoyed making them and playing them myself. Thanks to everyone who has provided constructive feedback, both challenging and inspiring me to do better work. I appreciate your support. This mod started as a personal project because I wanted to use Tutu to improve the BG interface but at the same time really don't like the BG style of portraits. Rather than continue to use pics of completely different characters to hedge the problem, I decided to do a revamp of the whole works.
  • Plasmocat's "Picks of the Litter" Portrait Pack
    These are some of my favorite portraits, many of which were commissioned for various mods and others which are just portraits I wanted to make from the photos of models I thought were interesting.
  • Sharpshooter Thief Kit (deprecated)
    The Sharpshooter Thief Kit has been rolled into the Song and Silence mod and is no longer available or supported as a standalone mod.
  • Shards of Ice
    icelus: "Everyone has their crap mod--Goo, Alassa, The Circle, The Darkest Day--and this is mine. The two quests really aren't all that bad. Not really. Well, not too much. If you install the Summon Cow spell restoration component, however, you should be ashamed of yourself. Really."
  • Sorcerer's Place Collection
    This is a collection of kits and an item pack from Sorcerer's Place. The mods were originally in an older, harder-to-install format and have been converted to use a WeiDU installer. Item restrictions are also applied dynamically, meaning that the item restrictions for the Arcane Fist and Archer of Sylvanus kits will be implemented across all items in the game, including those added or altered by other mods. The original content was written by Polar Bear, Drizzt1180, and Creslyn.
  • Totemic Cernd
    Totemic Cernd is a minor modification to Baldur's Gate II that changes Cernd's druid kit from that of a Shapeshifter to a Totemic Druid. In the process, I also decided to increase Cernd's physical statistics somewhat to make him a reasonably attractive alternative to other clerics or druids, such as Jaheira or Anomen.
Edited by jastey