Random Talk with Diriel (Version 2.0)

Annalena

I have fun with the new version 2.0 and with the romance with Diriel. But now I have a random talk problem.

I am in the beginning of chapter 3. Now I have very often this talk after a rest, starts with:

Diriel: Althoug the drow are the closest relarives to the elves, the differences are significant. Seven points out of ten.

Rizdaer: True enough.

If I use "P" and choose the "Talk with Diriel"-option, I have the same talk; and if I choose the "Talk with Diriel privat"-option, I have the same talk, too.

If I remove Rizdaer and then talk with Diriel (with the "P" button) again, the game put me back on the desktop.

I have reinstalled the mod, but nothing have changed.

My party are:

PC (female, elve, cleric); Rizdaer; Sir Nord; Diriel; Nikosh; Jaemal

My weidu-log

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name

~IWD2TWEAKS/SETUP-IWD2TWEAKS.TP2~ #5 #100 // Unbegrenzte Munitionsstapel

~IWD2TWEAKS/SETUP-IWD2TWEAKS.TP2~ #5 #110 // Unbegrenzte Stapel bei Edelsteinen und Schmuck

~IWD2TWEAKS/SETUP-IWD2TWEAKS.TP2~ #5 #120 // Unbegrenzte Tränkestapel

~IWD2TWEAKS/SETUP-IWD2TWEAKS.TP2~ #5 #130 // Unbegrenzte Schriftrollenstapel

~IWD2TWEAKS/SETUP-IWD2TWEAKS.TP2~ #5 #200 // Nimmervoller Beutel ohne Kapazitätsgrenze

~IWD2TWEAKS/SETUP-IWD2TWEAKS.TP2~ #5 #300 // Änderungen von Waffenanimationen

~IWD2TWEAKS/SETUP-IWD2TWEAKS.TP2~ #5 #400 // Alle Dialoge pausieren das Spiel

~IWD2TWEAKS/SETUP-IWD2TWEAKS.TP2~ #5 #500 // Entfernen der Helm-Animationen

~IWD2TWEAKS/SETUP-IWD2TWEAKS.TP2~ #5 #700 // Geschäfte verkaufen größere Stapel von Gegenständen

~IWD2TWEAKS/SETUP-IWD2TWEAKS.TP2~ #5 #800 // Verkaufbare Stäbe, Knüppel und Schleudern

// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-IWD2NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install joinable NPCs for IWD2 (Version 2). Warning: despite extensive testing some glitches may remain in this mod. Please report all bugs at www.gibberlings3.net.

// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-IWD2NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Female Gnome Avatars -> Use Female Thief Halfling Avatars for Female Mage Gnome Avatars

~SETUP-IWD2NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install joinable NPCs for IWD2 (Version 2). Warning: despite extensive testing some glitches may remain in this mod. Please report all bugs at www.gibberlings3.net.

~SETUP-IWD2NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Female Gnome Avatars -> Use Female Thief Halfling Avatars for Female Mage Gnome Avatars

I hope you understand what I mean. :)

Btw: I have uninstalled the old version and installed the new version and I have started a new game.

Archived