Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts

BigRob

Heh, no worries on the thread hijack everyone. After all, it does keep everyone distracted from the waiting. :)

Huh? What? What distraction? :)

Nah, I'm kidding, I'm not that obsessed! :)

So, umm... When's Aklon coming out? ;)

Don't mind me, BigRob, I'm just pulling your leg...

[q]Meira is the boss [/q]

*which* reminds me--should we look for tabs on the Corthala Romantique in the general mod thread that's up?

Propriety dictates that I ask there, but I kinda don't like to cause a) the last posting in that thread was kind of a long time ago and b) well, you're definitely here now. :)

Oh, I'm working on a project that involves assembling a small team of squirrels--combat-ready squirrels--that bark, in unison "We love you BigRob!" Think of it as a motivational device.

Oh, I'm working on a project that involves assembling a small team of squirrels--combat-ready squirrels--that bark, in unison "We love you BigRob!" Think of it as a motivational device.

i think i have one in my back yard that might be a perfect candidate for you... :)

i think i have one in my back yard that might be a perfect candidate for you... :)

Well... I don't have any squirrels available, but I do have one kitten (see avatar!) that's combat-ready and that can purr real loud... :) "BigRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrob...." ;)

Okay, sorry, that was totally random... :)

Your kitten looks exactly like my boy Puck. Except my little lad would never sit still that long.

Trust me, that picture is a sheer miracle... I'm still firmly convinced that the only reason the picture's not blurry is because he was too drowsy to run off somewhere else... :)

Sorry for the off-topic, BigRob, we'll get back to discussing how impatient we all are to flirt with our favorite male monk... :):)

*which* reminds me--should we look for tabs on the Corthala Romantique in the general mod thread that's up?

Yep, that's the best. I don't know how things are going because I didn't do anything on the mod since finishing the ToB part and handing it over to Big M. :)

Hmmm tech question. Do you guys have any idea if there's a mod that allows you to get past level 50?

lately I have "next level" = -1 EXP -.- and I don't want to start with level "basic" lol I would fancy looking at level 99 I must say >>;

Guest Cassiopeia

Hello! I'm new, but have been lurking about for a while.

Has anyone suggesting a "massage Aklon's temples" flirt? It seems like the sort of thing that'd be a perfect PC-initiated-flirt, especially since Aklon's temples seem particularly prominent in the portrait (unless I imagined that, which is definitely possible).

Anywho, I'm really excited about this mod!

Welcome to G3, Cassiopeia, and thank you for the vote of confidence! I hope I can get Aklon finished sooner rather than later and that he'll live up to expectations, at least a little.

Thank you too for the flirt idea, it's one I never even thought of, but it will fit in very well for the "Aklon looks too serious" line of flirts. I may keep it up my sleeve for ToB, but when flirt coding begins we'll see if more are needed to fill things out. :laugh:

Archived