1-Day NPCs

Lundar

Hi,

I'm wondering how compatible might be the 1-Day NPC's....

Especially the Fox-Monster (Moddie), because that will be the only thief in Irenicus Dungeon using Sandrahs Mod

(that means on Level 1 of course)

They should be relatively simple to convert - for someone who has the experience.

Has anyone Information about that ?

Thnx in advance.

Lundar

Hi,

I'm wondering how compatible might be the 1-Day NPC's....

Especially the Fox-Monster (Moddie), because that will be the only thief in Irenicus Dungeon using Sandrahs Mod

(that means on Level 1 of course)

They should be relatively simple to convert - for someone who has the experience.

Has anyone Information about that ?

Thnx in advance.

Lundar

Sorry but I completely miss the ralation between Sandrah mod and 1-Day NPCs? There is none as far as I can tell.

Or is it that you want to find a thief at level1 of Irenicus Dungeon for whatever reason?

Sorry to have confused you....

in the "original version" I meet Sandrah in the dungeon, but Jenlig's gone and Imoen is a mage now.

So there is no thief there.

In the Original I could use Moddie as a Thief.... (Supposedly it was not intended as such)

Well, you are right, a thief is not really necessary;

I can just step on these Traps in the room, there the Portal key is.

but it would be cool nonetheless...

So the Question in more general: What about these 1-Day NPCs, some have even a (small) Quest ?

The documentation how to add compatibility is available. At this point I'm not creating new patches for mods if there is no intent from author to include such change natively. The major issue with such patches is that whenever particular mod is updated the patch becomes incompatible with it. So yes, answering your question - it would be easy to add support (few minutes for BG2:EE mods), but you need to ask mod author to make such changes. Of course I can help with it if something in Modder's Notes.html file included in EET is not clear.

Archived