Photo

Stores sell higher stacks of items

2 replies to this topic

#1 Question

Question
  • Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 09:56 PM

I remember in BG 1, you could easily buy hundreds of enchanted arrows with this component...I think I bought like 2000+ +2 arrows from several shops.

Im playing through SOA now with the same component, but the shops dont appear to be selling much larger stacks. Ribald in the adventurer's mart only sells 5 stacks of +2 arrows and 4 stacks of +1 arrows.

Is this intended?

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6827 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:12 PM

I remember in BG 1, you could easily buy hundreds of enchanted arrows with this component...I think I bought like 2000+ +2 arrows from several shops.

No you didn't. You might have done so in BG1EE+SoD, but did definitely not do so in BG1, this is because you can't buy stuff in stacks larger than 20*16 = 320, this is because the stack size is restricted to 20 in BG1, and you can't buy to a storage unit, and so you run out of space to move the stacks into.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 24 August 2018 - 11:13 PM.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#3 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9750 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:56 AM

This component only affects unenchanted ammo.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users