Converting existing mods to support EET

So, I've installed EET to start working on my mod's compatibility.

My mod installs just fine and there doesn't seem to be a need for any modification to my item-patching code. I went through ITMs in Near Infinity, however, and based on jastey's link I was expecting there to be two HELM15.ITM, one called "HELM15" and the other called "HELM15_"? I only have one "HELM15" there, and no need to amend my code. Am I missing something?

I seem, on the other hand, to have a little trouble with pre-generated characters' patching. My code is apparently only targeting the four characters that appear under "CHR" in Near Infinity. There are 9 more in a folder called "characters" that are apparently from the original BG; those are entirely unaffected by my code for some reason. I also cannot seem to locate the pre-generated characters from SoD or ToB.

My code reads as follows:

COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP GLOB ~.*\.chr~ ~override~
  READ_LONG 0x8c current
  PATCH_PHP_EACH cd_animation_map AS old => new BEGIN
    PATCH_IF (current = old) BEGIN
      WRITE_LONG 0x8c new
    END
  END
  BUT_ONLY

There's an associative array called "cd_animation_map" before it.

I read the manual and prescribed in the tp2 file ett new ce is equal to a part of the mod for some reason does not work, in particular there is no description of the whale singer whale and there is no description of possession of one weapon, the old ones remain, and I also can't invest 4 points in it when creating a character, can you tell me how to adapt this mod for eet

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/49591/mod-eldritch-magic-bgee-bg2ee-iwdee

I have the EET mod conversion, but it seems I'm missing files.  There is no lib folder and it says I need eet_modconverter/lib/chapter_patcher.tph  I saw it on GitHub but I can't figure out how to download it.  Any help would be appreciated