PST other mods installing

4 replies to this topic

#1 PSTtormentmodderguy

PSTtormentmodderguy
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:43 PM

the ones here https://www.reddit.c...e_torment_mods/

Just I am trying to find some of them elsewhere so I don't have to disable my ad blocker. Anyway is there one that gives you more saves? Preferrably as many as your hard drive can hold?

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6829 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:59 PM

Just I am trying to find some of them elsewhere so I don't have to disable my ad blocker. Anyway is there one that gives you more saves? Preferrably as many as your hard drive can hold?

Erhm, this should be the native behavior. You just go in to the menu window and use the save game ...

697687-planescape-torment-windows-screen

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#3 PSTtormentmodderguy

PSTtormentmodderguy
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:05 PM

Yes, I see I have several saves. I thought I only had 4 slots, I have more than that, but I don't know how much more.

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6829 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 17 October 2018 - 05:35 PM

As many as you like. Or your hard drive can hold, principally at least... yeah, the save game screen has the scroll bar.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#5 PSTtormentmodderguy

PSTtormentmodderguy
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 03:48 PM

Ok, so that's all set, I'm having another issue I'll do searches on this board (already done several goodles) to find out and or possibly post a thread on it.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users