Some questions about installing and using EET

BobMaster

I'm not exactly sure which file you want me to check and compare.

Run the BG1EE game, start a new game and console yourself say the UBFEBODY(.ITM), it should say ~This is the dead body of a female noble.~

I get that exact same description, I just hope I didn't break the EET installation by starting BG:EE without finalizing EET install with "setup-EET_end.exe" :p

Sorry for the double post, but how do I start EET?

I googled for it, but can't really find it.

With the BG1 exe or the BG2 exe ?

[EDIT]: I read the FAQ and it doesn't help explaining how to start EET, all it says to start it from the main menu, but I don't see anything that indicates I am starting EET instead of the normal game.

[EDIT]: I read the FAQ and it doesn't help explaining how to start EET, all it says to start it from the main menu, but I don't see anything that indicates I am starting EET instead of the normal game.

You start it from BG2.

You start it from BG2.

Alright, thank you :)

[EDIT]: Had some weird graphical issues when starting a new game, but that might have been caused because I installed mods before using the modmerge tool, reinstalling everything again, will add another reply when everything is working.

Archived