Near Infinity Bug

Hicuty

Hello guys;

Im using NI for some tweaking BG2 but there is an irritating bug. After i made the changes and save the file, "I" are changing to "?" especially the spell ids like spwi190. It becomes spw?190. Then i manually change them back and save again.

Is there any solution to this bug? Its really annoying.

Thks

my os is windows 7 64 bit. Language is Turkish and character set is latin alphabet but with some turkish letters like İÖÜĞÇ. The change is reference to files.

For example when i edit a spl file and save it first time, the letter "I" in the reference words are changing to "?". Not always but very often. Then i need to revise all of them one by one and save again. Then it works.

my os is windows 7 64 bit. Language is Turkish and character set is latin alphabet but with some turkish letters like İÖÜĞÇ. The change is reference to files.
Well you could try and find out if this happens with the non-ansi 1252 alphabet ... #3.2 .
Well you could try and find out if this happens with the non-ansi 1252 alphabet ... #3.2 .

k i did that hope it works

Nope it didnt. Now "I" are changing to "İ" which is turkish character so it cant identify the letter and puts a question mark on that when i try to edit...

And when i search spells two results of the same spell appears. One with "I" one with "İ" like SPWI90 and SPWİ90

Archived