1 Screenshot

About This File

This WeiDU mod adds a great deal of content by expanding the depth of character and levels of interaction of the NPCs in Baldur's Gate. It also provides some optional tweaks to the BG portion of the game. Available in English, Spanish, French, Polish, and German, this version ships with WeiDU v246. Banters, player-initiated dialogues, romances, quests, tweaks, and interjections enhance your BG experience when you add this mod to your Tutu, BGT, BGEE, or EET game. We suggest pairing the mod with the optional Music Pack.

Note for Steam/GOG users with Siege of Dragonspear installed: Before installing BG1NPC or any other mods, you will need to use the ModMerge utility to make your game moddable.

What's New in Version v32   See changelog

Released

Version 32 - 2023-08-02

- Update Russian transaltion by klichko86, abalabokhin, p_zombie, and scheele from arcanecoast.ru.
- Fix missing flags on items.
- Replaced Spell references in x#garwyl.baf that used calls for Spell(Myself,452x) with calls to SpellRes("spcl52x",Myself). 4521 and 4522 are not in SPELL.IDS for original BG2; Also added in-line comments to document what those spells are, e.g., SpellRes("spcl522",Myself) // BLADE_DEFENSIVE_SPIN
- Portrait Fixes, Xzar Quest Druid Fixes (Updates to Xzar Quest druids to fix inconsistencies reported in Issue #60. All druids will now have hide armor, staff, and RNDTRE01 (Poor treasure); Added portrait for Zosya. This was intended, but for not included previously from Phaere NWN portrait pack; Also added a portrait for x#tanaari from NWN Portrait Files (black demon, looks appropriate); Updated portrait for Caravan Band leader to match .CRE file. Portrait looked like a barbarian with dark hair. .CRE is an archer with blond hair).
- Fix Tutu filenames being used in EET in Coran's quest.
- Apply wild magic immunity to Amelia on BGT, BG:EE, EET.
- Some hardcoded names from bg1npc_tiaxqst.tpa are moved into tra files.
- Minor dialogue corrections: Fixed typo in x#skint.d that referenced "Jopha" instead of correct DV "x#jopha"; wrong transition in x#tiax.d and x#dyro.d; wrong reply option text in x#faint.d.
- Typo corrections.

Version 31 - 2023-07-19

- corrected text reference for reply option in x#faint.d.
- removed redundant SetGlobal in x#viint.d (not needed for I_C_T)
- Specific Imoen-Ajantis banter should not fire when Ajantis romance is committed.
- Corrected Ajantis flirts for engaged case.
- Removed outdated order syntax for Brage's Redemption from the ini.
- Typo correction.