How does EET treat mod added areas in ToB?

I am asking for a mod added area like it is by Ascalon's Breagar, for example. While in SoA accessible after getting the quest to go there, going there in ToB is handled by teleportation - and the .are file is a differetn one.

Access to the original SoA area is not intended. Would the area still be accessible from the ToB Worldmap?

Is there a ToB Worldmap in EET, or is it all one?

If I want to add an area to the ToB Worldmap, how would I do that?

I am asking for a mod added area like it is by Ascalon's Breagar, for example. While in SoA accessible after getting the quest to go there, going there in ToB is handled by teleportation - and the .are file is a differetn one.

Access to the original SoA area is not intended. Would the area still be accessible from the ToB Worldmap?

Is there a ToB Worldmap in EET, or is it all one?

If I want to add an area to the ToB Worldmap, how would I do that?

EET uses one single worldmap. Adding both SoA and ToB version means the area exists twice. http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27749

You will have access to the worldmap and all the areas you have visited before as soon as you reach the first outdoor area of ToB, the overland area outside Saradush AR6400.

How would one restrict access to an area after it was revealed, then?

I might be able to perform a switch like it is done for D'Arnise Keep, but I'd prefer a restricted access for the SoA area in ToB.

K4thos does that for the BG City areas after SoD. He explains it somewhere in this forum.

http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27774&page=2&do=findComment&comment=243915 this may be helpful.

Edited by Roxanne