I miss the good old days...

Sorrow

Jesus, I hate G3 so much! Ugh! They're just so gosh-darned PLEASANT, and their mods are too good! TOO GODDAMNED GOOD. They should really take a leaf out of that PPG's book, and start making truly awful mods like Keto, and those stupid Quest and Banter Packs. And don't even get me started on SHS! That lazy, idiotic admin is never around, ignores everyone's messages and his mods are horrifying. THE STATE OF THE COMMUNITY TODAY IS APALLING.

I do not know about that. I mean, we still have Moongaze, who somewhat recently reared his head at "TeamBG".

Yeah, but Moongaze isn't really on the same level of insanity as mprilla or Sikret and Baronicus.

:cool:

I'm feeling emo right now.

I was reading some forum printouts from 2004 and 2005. Good times. There was not only a high class troll like mprilla but there were also some very big promising projects like DLTC and Return to the Windspear Hills.

While there are lots of new people, there aren't such ambitious projects any more. And to be honest most of newfags seem to be pretty bland. Back then there were much more colorful people.

there were also some very big promising projects like DLTC and Return to the Windspear Hills.
People are working on RtW from what I've heard, and you can find similar huge, ambitious, unfinished projects in any forum, such as even in this one. Some are actually in private forums, thank gods.
newfags... colorful people.
Eh?

To be honest, I rather miss quite different good old days. When WeiDU didn´t exist, when archaic TEAMBG.COM (...or it was .NET?? Can´t remmember right now...) have been working on some interesting projects, when the only program able to create areas was IETME with all its flaws (creating an overlay was a pain...), the age of all previous programs like IDU... the age of IAP format etc, etc... Of course, many of odl programs are still available, but their usage is limited and is in DLTCEP shadow atm...

Ah yes, good old days...

there were also some very big promising projects like DLTC and Return to the Windspear Hills.
People are working on RtW from what I've heard, and you can find similar huge, ambitious, unfinished projects in any forum, such as even in this one. Some are actually in private forums, thank gods.
Eh?

smells like rpg codex

/fake edit

smells like rpg codex, bro

fiksed

Eh?

smells like rpg codex

/fake edit

smells like rpg codex, bro

fiksed

How delightful! I'd never expect another member of the prestigious magazine here. What brings you to this den of :decline: , bro? Do you plan making any tastefully done mods?

Archived