Flirting with Sand

130 replies to this topic

#31 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:24 PM

I hope that you'll forgive me if I don't give too much away right now. I'll just say that I haven't forgotten about Torio. I've got to save any Torio/Sand specific dialogues for the actual romance because I can't modify any files beyond gl_sand.dlg until Neeshka is coded, but I do plan on giving the two of them the chance to banter at least once or twice. I wouldn't count on them becoming an item, though. The Romance Pack is about the PCs relationship with various companions, not the companions' relationships with other NPCs.

That said, I simply adore Torio. She's probably the strongest female character in the game, and possibly the best developed... moreso than the female companions, IMO.
Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#32 Quana

Quana
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:26 AM

If you would like another tester at some point in the modding process feel free to look me up. I'm starting a new playthrough of NWN2 this weekend so I should have plenty of saves to test various content.

#33 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:47 AM

Thanks! Will do!
Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods

#34 Deedlit

Deedlit
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:36 PM

That said, I simply adore Torio. She's probably the strongest female character in the game, and possibly the best developed... moreso than the female companions, IMO.

Well,not that she has much of competition since,aside from neeshka maybe,the rest of the female npcs and companions are bland overall,at best (and creepy in addition to that,when it comes to Elanee);although I do like Zhjaeve in her own way (a sort of Wynne,maybe?),but since I have this long-lasting,ill-fated adoration for Dak'kon since Planescape:Torment,I may be partial about githzerais...

#35 MelodyN

MelodyN
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:40 AM

I'd like to test as well, if possible? I've done a little playtesting before, if it makes any diff. Mostly it's just the Sand-love, yeah. Thanks!

#36 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:16 PM

Thanks! I'll add you to the distribution list for the next version!
Must. Write. Faster.

berelinde's mods

#37 Blacktalon

Blacktalon
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

how is the modding going? mmm Sand. I've been looking for something including him for awhile now. is it still being tested? I'd like to try it out if you don't mind. :suspect:

Edited by Blacktalon, 10 June 2010 - 04:20 PM.

#38 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:32 PM

It's still in testing... mostly because I've been distracted with a shiney new project. But I swore that I'd have it out of beta by July 1, so I'd better deliver!

If you're interesting in testing, I'll PM you the download link. I absolutely promise that tomorrow, I will get the new beta out before I even turn on the IE modding computer. If it kills me.
Must. Write. Faster.

berelinde's mods

#39 Blacktalon

Blacktalon
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:25 PM

It's still in testing... mostly because I've been distracted with a shiney new project. But I swore that I'd have it out of beta by July 1, so I'd better deliver!

If you're interesting in testing, I'll PM you the download link. I absolutely promise that tomorrow, I will get the new beta out before I even turn on the IE modding computer. If it kills me.

heh I hear ya about being sidetracked, and yes I'm interested in testing. thanks! ^_^

#40 Star Dragonmaiden

Star Dragonmaiden
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:49 PM

Finally remembered my password!

Need another tester? My folks are out of town for the few days, so I can access my copy of the game again.

#41 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:56 PM

Sure. I've finally come to a good stopping place in another project, so I'll be updating the mod soon. Send you the link tomorrow.
Must. Write. Faster.

berelinde's mods

#42 Star Dragonmaiden

Star Dragonmaiden
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:30 PM

Sure. I've finally come to a good stopping place in another project, so I'll be updating the mod soon. Send you the link tomorrow.

Awesome. I'll start a new game tonight and get to Neverwinter.

#43 Carrac

Carrac
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:08 AM

If you need another tester feel free to send me a PM...I have nothing to do for about two months and am extremely bored. ;>.>

#44 Star Dragonmaiden

Star Dragonmaiden
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:52 PM

Whenever you're ready, just PM or email me the link.

#45 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:09 PM

I will.

RL has thrown a monkey wrench into my plans for the next couple of days. Fiance is in the hospital with diabetic complications. But I will send the updated testing link to everyone who signed up for beta-testing as soon as I can.
Must. Write. Faster.

berelinde's mods

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users