Photo

Download page version mismatch?

4 replies to this topic

#1 UltimateZero

UltimateZero
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 10:02 PM

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going completely nuts. I didn't see anything relating to this in another thread (granted, I didn't go through all of them, but when I saw myself stumbling into v3 territory I stopped).

The latest version released is v4, yes? On the http://www.gibberlings3.net/nwn2rom/ landing page it states v7.2 which threw me off for a while, but that's the only reference I've seen to that particular version number.

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6554 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 24 May 2015 - 10:40 PM

The Romantic Encounters v8 and Romance Pack v4 are a bit different things. Could be that it got lost in the modification...

Yes, inside joke, of "Lost in the translation" -line... now I just feel like this cause I had to explain myself = you -> :wavey: :wallbash: <- me.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 25 May 2015 - 06:31 AM.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#3 Shepard1982

Shepard1982
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:23 PM

Ok, so v4 is the correct version then. Joined today to ask this very question. lol

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6554 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:33 PM

Yes.
Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#5 cmorgan

cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 7097 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:47 AM

Repaired the page to reflect v4
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. - Douglas Adams

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users