iOS port of GemRB (iPad/iPhone)

SyntaxError

That won't help, i tried it, even install widescreen mod & set 960x640 same little picture. second strange thing that seting SkipIntroVideos=1 or 0 won't affect anything.

If that doesn't work, then this is definitely some problem with the configuration file or more like its placement.

SkipIntroVideos works perfectly for me (tested on bg2).

Is the landscape bug on iphone 4S fixed ? Haven't been able to test the latest versions because of a new bug. When I try to launch a game I got an error message telling me to check the log. Where can I find the log ? :) Then I changed the game path in the .cfg file and now the app just closes. I'm on ios 5.0.1

I'm playing BG1 on iPad 2 with 0.7.0-270. Everything works fine but I have two annoying problems.

First is the constant repeating of main caracter of him tired of waiting or such... when he's waiting. It is so frequent (sometimes every two seconds!) that is really annoying.

Second is the auto-pause feature. I can't seem to turn off auto-pause when caracters are attacked. When I check it off in game setup it doesn't seem to have any effect. Game is still auto-paused when characters are attacked?

Thanks.

Thanks lynx. I'll try that.

There still remains characters sound problem. Not just main character but every character in the group complains when they stop moving and it's awful! A cacophony of sounds! And it is constant!

this is a known issue and has been around since as long as i can remember. (not iOS specific either)

this seems to be one of those issues that devs tend to ignore because we never play long enough for it to occur :-P

Erilldor: I will never know if/when that bug is fixed. I cant reproduce it in the simulator and so if it ever gets fixed it will probably be when I have finished the SDL 2 deriver for gemrb and am able to upgrade the SDL install iOS builds against.

not really, idle sounds are a pretty new feature (last year). Of course they get bored if they're not doing anything, but we should probably be even laxer. Please describe the situation.

I'm aware of that and I remember when I played the game on PC. If characters aren't doing anything they would eventually start talking about being bored. But this is ridiculous! Now they start to talk the second you stop moving ang go on and on untill you start moving again and that goes for every member of the company... at the same time! You can imagine that mess. It is really affecting the gameplay.

Archived