Infinity Engine Games on Sale (and more)

Trasd

The following pack is on sale at GOG right now for less than $22 (you've got about 15 hours from this post):

• Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
  • Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
  • Planescape: Torment
  • Icewind Dale Complete
  • Icewind Dale 2 Complete
  • Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition
  • Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete
  • The Temple of Elemental Evil
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
  • Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone

If like me, you were waiting to buy these, now is the time. They also credit you for the games you already bought from them (I already purchased BG2, so I only paid $19 for the rest). This is the cheapest I've seen the Infinity Games. Now more than ever, I want to see GemRB up and running in its full intended glory!

I don't have half of those games... Sure, why not.

Thanks for the heads-up, Trasd.

I have many of these boxes, but this was so cheap, I just grabbed them again (I've been wanting to try NWN 2 on a fast machine, but I don't have high hopes). It's definitely easier than digging out all my discs, searching for upgrades, and so on.

What I was really after though, was the Infinity stuff - specifically for GemRB.

Wow, thank you for the info! I just purchased all the listed games for $21.00, 11 min for end of sale. As you said, since I was thinking about purchasing most of them via GOG anyway (no more CDs!), this way a great chance.

Wow, thank you for the info! I just purchased all the listed games for $21.00, 11 min for end of sale. As you said, since I was thinking about purchasing most of them via GOG anyway (no more CDs!), this way a great chance.

Yea, I wish I caught it earlier - but then again, I don't know how long they were on sale before I noticed. I just happened to check the home page (which I rarely do) at GOG when I saw the pack. I think most of these are normally close to $20 each, some $10...

A bargin any way you look at it.

Archived