Version 24(BETA) of Sword Coast Stratagems released

DavidW

It looks like the component "Breach doesn't penetrate Spell Turning etc" does not actually make those changes. It just makes Breach affect liches, but does not change the secondary type.

Also, unless you rely on other mods, you seem to have overlooked the Wand of Spellstriking.

The component Skip Candlekeep has a gaurd take you to gorion once you are done shopping. In BG:EE - the gaurd is there to give you the cash and such, but he is gone once you are done shopping.

The gaurds in the Friendly Arm attack with yawns as their battle shouts (not sure if this is an EE bug or an SCS bug)

I tried out the v24 on a (not totally) full blown BWP install and had just this small thing in the beholder component :p (and a reaaaaaaaaally long install time)

I used WeiDU 23110 btw... so maybe it was that?

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/stratagems_external/workspace\ssl_out\elderorb.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 6007 column 1-65
Near Text: )
[CheckStatGT] argument [DW_ITEM_PETRIFY] not found in [stats.IDS]

I've attached the DEBUG in this SHS post because G3 thinks the file is too large :p

Nothing to do with Randomizer - it's entirely an SCS bug. Thanks for flagging it. (It unfortunately doesn't show up on a BGT install, which is where I did my Ascension install test.)

If you want to fix it yourself, open stratagems/ascension/gromnir.tpa in a text editor and delete "grommin" from line 39; the component should then install.

Nothing to do with Randomizer - it's entirely an SCS bug. Thanks for flagging it. (It unfortunately doesn't show up on a BGT install, which is where I did my Ascension install test.)

If you want to fix it yourself, open stratagems/ascension/gromnir.tpa in a text editor and delete "grommin" from line 39; the component should then install.

Well, my install is a BGT install. But it does install with that fix, thanks.

PS. Sorry for the offtopic, but can someone direct me (maybe in PM) where do I go/report these days if my moderately modded BGT crashes upon starting a new game?

Well, my install is a BGT install. But it does install with that fix, thanks.

That's fairly weird. "grommin.cre" doesn't exist in BG2 but does in BGT, so I've no idea why your install didn't work.

Archived