To tail or not to tail

36 replies to this topic

#31 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Utter Bastard

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 3298 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 01:58 AM

If I'm correctly informed, PS: T avatars are not just a different size, they're also seen from a slightly different angle and the animations have a different number of frames. So yes, "too much work" pretty much sums it up.

Also, they have their weapons built into their avvies...

"Leave me be, I don't want to argue.
I just get confused and I come all undone.
If I agree, well it's just to appease you,
'Cause I don't remember what we're fighting for."

#32 Loké

Loké

Resident pyro

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:28 AM

'Aye' they do.

#33 Guest_Isaac_*

Guest_Isaac_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2004 - 02:22 AM

i don't know how to export and import avatars from PST but i know it is possible and the rezising can be done with a programme. I downloaded it just for the possibility to see how Annah and Fall-From-Grace would in the BG2 enviroment :rolleyes:

#34 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Utter Bastard

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 3298 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 04:14 AM

i don't know how to export and import avatars from PST but i know it is possible and the rezising can be done with a programme. I downloaded it just for the possibility to see how Annah and Fall-From-Grace would in the BG2 enviroment :rolleyes:

The problem with using those avvies is that you can't give them weapons, as for example, Annah's punchdagger's are built into her avatar.

#35 Rastor

Rastor

The last time that I was sober, I was five.

• Fixpackers
  • 385 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 05:51 AM

The problem with using those avvies is that you can't give them weapons, as for example, Annah's punchdagger's are built into her avatar.

You can still give them weapons, though. They may just not show up as you would expect. Unfortunately, I'm not quite knowledgable about avatars to be certain whether this would crash the game or not.

#36 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Utter Bastard

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 3298 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 06:17 AM

Oh yes, obvious you can give them weapons. It would just look rather shite, coz it'd always look like she had punchdaggers.

#37 Guest_Ghen_*

Guest_Ghen_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:05 AM

If you go over to Spellhold Studios Cuv has created a number of PS:T to BG2 conversions, including Annah. There are also some instructions on how to insert said animations into the game. If using PS:T avatars is the direction you wish to go, of course.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users