My good old Item Creator no more on internet?

May

Hi... I'd like to know if its still possible to download IEEP Item Creator? If not, is there a good replacement program? I tried Cromwell's Smithy but when launching it said I had some missing OCX. files... :)

Though the learning curve is steeper, I'd strongly suggest taking the time to learn DLTCEP or Near Infinity--both have a lot more features, are actively supported, and are a helluva lot more stable than IEEP.

I thank you both for your help.

About IEEP, the link on the Clan DLAN site doesn't seem to work; but I guess it's not that bad, since I got Cromwell's Smithy to work! One problem though : I can't seem to find the Display Special Effects Indicator number for the Blur icon, as specified in States.bam - something I had found with IEEP... This is because I want to recreate one of my old items which consisted in a dagger that constantly blurs the silhouette of its wielder - of course the damage of the dagger is low to balance that overpowered special ability!

I'll try NearInfinity, it sounds like a great program.

I thank you both for your help.

About IEEP, the link on the Clan DLAN site doesn't seem to work; but I guess it's not that bad, since I got Cromwell's Smithy to work! One problem though : I can't seem to find the Display Special Effects Indicator number for the Blur icon, as specified in States.bam - something I  had found with IEEP... This is because I want to recreate one of my old items which consisted in a dagger that constantly blurs the silhouette of its wielder - of course the damage of the dagger is low to balance that overpowered special ability!

I'll try NearInfinity, it sounds like a great program.

Thanks May--Ana (aka Immortality), the Clan DLAN honcho, comes on IRC so I'll have her check into the IEEP broken link.

Guest Guest_May_*

Well it appears that it was not a broken link after all... The traduction of the spanish text that I tried to decipher is (Babelfish...) :

"Clan DLAN does not allow direct links to the unloadings. Please, instead of connecting to the same unloading, they ten to good to connect to the Web that contains it. Thanks."

Archived