• 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:37 AM

Thank you so much for the help!

#17 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 7330 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:21 AM

berelinde's Keldorn Romance has a shiny mod homepage now! Thank you CamDawg for setting it up!

Visit the mod's homepage

#18 Noble Iris

Noble Iris
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:58 PM

Hi, i have a question.

My lt is 53 in ch 3 (i usually play fast paced but this time i was all over the place) but i feel like Keldorn still doesnt 'like' me and i have been friendzoned. He never said/made anything that could indicate that he may start to have feelings for me (Edwin tho commented about the fact that it looks like Keldorn tries to court me). Is this normal or i fked up?

#19 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 7330 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 08:23 PM

If you want to make sure, check for the variable GetGlobal("B!KeldornRA","GLOBAL") - it shouldn't be at "3".

Other than that, it all seems to progress as planned. The romance is a slow one with a lot of lovetalks. If the variable "B!KelLT" is at "53" for you, that means the next LT will be if resting at an inn.

There will be 7 more LT until the first kiss, if I see it correctly. ;) Beware: this is the LT were things get decided. If you have a committed romance with one of the following NPCs, the Keldorn romance will stop:

-Anomen

Rasaad

Dorn

Hexxat

Edwin

Ajantis

Gavin

Aran Whitehand (this is a teaser, really)

Angelo

Chloe

Imoen

Kelsey

Sarah

Weimer's Solaufein

Tsujatha

#20 Noble Iris

Noble Iris
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:25 AM

Ok, thank you.

Could you please tell me the number of lt for SoA and ToB each? I am a little paranoid that i may fk up. (out of 6 romances i played just 2 i managed to make work so now i like to know stuff beforehand)

#21 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 7330 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:11 PM

Here's a list of the talks. Kep in mind that the variable has to be increased by 2 for every talk, so LT 35 will be at "Global("B!KelLT","GLOBAL",70)":

And - the end of SoA might sound like your PC messed up the romance. That's intentional behavior, as long as she gets the ring.

SoA:

Spoiler

ToB:

Spoiler

Edited by jastey, 13 April 2018 - 01:13 PM.

#22 NikitaA

NikitaA
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:58 PM

Hello!

First of all, I would thank you for this wonderful mod! I enjoyed it a lot as the dialogues are nice written and well thought out!

By the way, there is a problem that I could not solve. After some LT with Keldorn (something about favourite color etc.) a banter between Keldorn and Viconia happens and gets stuck — it repeats one time after another, so there is no way to continue playing as Viconia initiates this dialogue constantly ("So, the so-called paragon of virtues...").

What would you suggest to do in this situation? I can't figure out what variable I have to adjust to unstuck the script.

#23 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 7330 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:25 AM

Hello NikitaA, sorry for your trouble and thank you for reporting!

First a short explanation: the dialogue that tries to fire is the second Keldorn-Viconia dialogue, but because of a typo it resets the dialogue of the first one. Good catch! This will be fixed in the next version.

To stop the stutter, please set Global("B!KelRomVic2","GLOBAL",1) - this will for one stop the repetition of the first dialogue and will also fire the second one.

As a remainder: in the classic games, the cheat console line would be
CLUAConsole:Global("B!KelRomVic2","GLOBAL",1)

For BGII:EE, it is
C:Global("B!KelRomVic2","GLOBAL",1)

Thank you for playing the Keldorn Romance mod!

#24 NikitaA

NikitaA
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:52 PM

Thank you very much for your help!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users