Keldorn Romance (berelinde's): v1.0 released

jastey

I guess...

EDIT: (Yes, but I need some time to do it, and I am not sure whether it will be a whole forum or just a thread in the Miscellaneous Section, but this mod definitely needs an official download site.)

What do you mean with resolved? The workaround with GitHub links or is there anything I missed?

I am working on a EET compatible version with some slight tp2 changes (utf8 format handling), then v1 will get an official download site. I have berelinde's OK for going GitHub with this.

I'm having the same problem. I've been playing for a while and was like hey he's not talking to me at all lol So I looked online and found out how to check for the variables and my romance is set at 1 and my love talk is at 11 I'm on chapter three. So in order to advance this I have to rest at one of the above mentioned inns at night? Or will it work fine if I get to chap 6? I realize this is an old post but I'm really stuck and I just found out about this awesome mod, I love it so far, very nice!

I'm having the same problem. I've been playing for a while and was like hey he's not talking to me at all lol So I looked online and found out how to check for the variables and my romance is set at 1 and my love talk is at 11 I'm on chapter three. So in order to advance this I have to rest at one of the above mentioned inns at night? I just found out about this awesome mod, I love it so far, very nice! Ok so I've rested at the copper coronet, three times in fact no make that six lol and he still isn't talking to me. My friend told me that if it didn't work at one inn he highly doubted it would work at the others, is this true? If so I've found a major bug then, ah I really wanted to complete his romance too.

Uh, actually I AM having the error of the name! Even the boy who shows up to give Keldorn a message has "Romance is available to..." as his name. I just thought it was my monster of an installation (again!).

I haven't yet had the others, yet I also haven't had a Cleric pc.

And I'm SO GLAD you found the artist! I know the first time I tried I managed to miss him, too, but I think it was because I went upstairs instead of down. :)

Yes, this happened to me as well it was the errand boy

Sultrygamer, which version are you playing? (Might well be I didn't upload the newest version with corrected creature names yet, if so, sorry, but RL got in the way.)

As for the halt in lovetalks after LT 11, I can only repeat this post. The question of the former poster was whether the romance will continue in chapter 6 or whether (s)he played too far already. So, resting in one of these inns should trigger the next lovetalk, but only and this is important, if enough time since the last LT has passed. (Note to self: I think I will remove this timer. LT at inn should trigger directly. Too many confused players.)

Ah. got it. The next talk is supposed to happen at rest at an inn, but after the timer expired (I guess that is true in your case). If you are in chapter 6, you are fine.

One of the inns in question are:

AreaCheck("AR0021") // Crooked Crane, 1st floor
AreaCheck("AR0313") // Sea's Bounty, 1st floor
AreaCheck("AR0406") // Copper Coronet
AreaCheck("AR0509") // Five Flagons, 1st floor
AreaCheck("AR0513") // Delosar's, 1st floor
AreaCheck("AR0522") // Five Flagons, 1st floor (stronghold)
AreaCheck("AR0704") // Mithrest Inn
AreaCheck("AR0709") // Den of the Seven Vales
AreaCheck("AR1105") // Imnesvale Inn
AreaCheck("AR1602") // Vulgar Monkey
AreaCheck("AR2010") // Trademeet Inn

Please dance, sing, and rejoyce! v1.0 is linked in the first post. Official download is in the works.

congratulations! :thumbsup:

Only thing missing is EET compatibility.

you know that it's a matter of overwriting files in your mod, right? Here is a patch for v1.0 that adds EET compatibility. These changes needs to be created from scratch each time the mod is updated if code is not internalized by author :(

Archived