-Ace

----

DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

#2 Jadefang

Jadefang
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:24 PM

Is Auren supposed to disappear forever if you kick her out? (if she joins in SoA, anyway)

But anyway, if I kick her ToB variant out of party (summoned via Fate Spirit), she doesn't initiate conversation with me and just stands there. Talking to her only gives a "has nothing to say to you" message as well.

Her ToB Fate Spirit summoned variant also seems to be rather low levelled. (only level 10 without any exp. boost)

#3 theacefes

theacefes

XTREME METAL ROCKER PUNK CHICK WITH ULTRA SURFBOARD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 2770 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:26 AM

Yes, she will disappear forever.

As for ToB; that is odd and I will check her P file.

Level 10? That's really weird; it shouldn't be that low. I am wondering if I got some CREs mixed up. I will check and get back to you.

-Ace

----

#4 Guest_Guest_Lantier_*_*

Guest_Guest_Lantier_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:41 PM

Hi, I'm playing with Auren 6.1 and I've encountered the "music starts but no dialog shows up" bug that people were reporting with 6.0.

I'm in TOB right now. The first time I noticed this was just after I returned to the Pocket Plane after finishing Auren's "mini-quest" in the mountains. The second time was (I think) after fighting in the lich tower in Sendai's Enclave. I just encountered it a third time after beating Draconis.

Auren did interject when we took on Sendai. There's just been no more dialog between her and Nalia (just the music). I haven't see any banter between Auren and anyone else either (I have Imoen and Jaheira with me).

My game is patched. I am running TweakPack, FixPack, Unfinished Business, QuestPack, Tashia (although she is not with us), Romantic Encounters, BanterPack, NPCFlirt, DungeonBGone, Useful Familiars, and IEBanters.

Im SOA, I noticed that sometimes Auren would have 2 banters back-to-back, but I didn't think that was a "bug" per se. The game has otherwise been 100% stable.

Thanks!

(Oh, by the way, I second the suggestion that Volo comment on Auren's future in Saradush--assuming that it's not too much work, of course... )

#5 DavidW

DavidW
  • Gibberlings
  • 4416 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:34 AM

Reported on Sorceror's Place: you need to be using INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS2, not INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS, in a couple of ToB interjections (notably with Abazigal and Balthazar).

#6 erik

erik

Kobold sorcerer

• Modders
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:07 AM

Also unseeing eye. (BHGAAL01)

Reported all these to ace by email june 8th. 6.2 is near, one hopes, now that the forums seem on solid ground again (knock wood).

#7 theacefes

theacefes

XTREME METAL ROCKER PUNK CHICK WITH ULTRA SURFBOARD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 2770 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:49 PM

Yep. thanks guys. I'll get those up in my summer releases.

-Ace

----

#8 Guest_Ellipsis_*

Guest_Ellipsis_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2008 - 01:34 PM

Looking through the .d files, I found some typos.

K#Aur25J.d

I guess...I guess she knew needed a good fighter and that she could make a deal with Dadrek.

K#Aur25B.d

The last time I saw snow was when I was in Nashkell

N-no man want's a woman with...with such scars.

Of c-course you would b-be, auren!

Yes, you have a definate limp

K#AurenJ.d

there really is no other way to Irencius or Imoen

K#AurenB.d

Arguements over leadership

a woman with a sense of rightousness

Also, there were a couple of things that seemed odd to me.

1. In the Auren/Aerie banter in K#Aur25B.d, there's a confusing exchange. It interrupts a conversation about Aerie's wings, and seems to be an artifact from another banter they have in K#AurenB.d about Beregost:

Aerie: Is it...is it nice there?
Auren: It's all right. Weird people come and go through the town, and you always have to be prepared for bandit attacks.

2. It looks like the third reply in AurenPC8-1-1 should lead to AurenPC8-1-3, but it doesn't. Nothing seems to point to AurenPC8-1-3.

Mind you, I'm completely unfamiliar with weidu - this is my first time even reading a .d file - so I might be seeing problems where none exist.

Also also, Auren says "geez" a lot, which of course comes from "Jesus", who I don't suppose anyone on Faerun would have heard of. I found it to be a bit of an immersion-breaker.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users