Looking for Corthala Romantique newest version

jastey

Thank you, I scanned the available threads (I also have access to the workroom, but unfortunately the download doesn't work any more). I have Alpha v2, but Domi / Meira put more work into the mod so I hope someone has v3 and can link me to it!

Unfortunately I don't know the name of the file I am looking for. What I have is called CR_041008.zip. So, maybe it would be called something like "CR_xxxxxx" (Domi posted the link on 09 July 2006 ). Or anything with "Corthala Romantique" in it from July 2006 or younger.

Or did I read it wrong and the version I have is from 2008? :crazyeyes: There are files from 2007 in it, now that I check. The readme states it's the Beta 3 of the SoA version, but there is ToB content inside. The .d files are not trayfied, though.

So, basically anything newer than July 2006 or - if anyone has it - the newest known version would interest me. (I edited the first post accordingly).

It depends on how much work I'd have to put into it. (It's down on my list somewhere. No ETA etcpp. No poking, please. I was planning on doing this silently because I can't handle pressure (or the feeling of it) currently and also because I am not sure I'll finish it, as this depends on teh amount of work needed.)

Would you know someone who has the newest test version?

Archived