Divine Remix v7.1

Ardanis

Yeah! Thanks a lot Ardanis!

All is fine, except that there is one level of directory too many.

Anyway it's great to have an update on this mod, and if it could be totally compatible with SR in the near future, it would be awesome. :) Modders, we need you. :D

Can you expand a bit about "the first step"? What works now that didn't before?
Some spell descriptions in vanilla were missing the sphere section. DR rectifies this by overwriting with "sphered" vanilla descriptions, destroying SR's new version. Since SR already has spheres listed, there is no need for DR to change that.

As for it being the "first" step, DR's code still has to be re-written to allow for full compatibility with spell mods (Spell Revisions and Spellpack). I expect to be done with it in the near future.

Ok so I tried to install it anyway just to see how far I could go, and after choosing language and different option, I was prompted to install the core addon. Instalation started but after a few seconds it cancelled due to an error :

ERROR locating ressource for 'COPY'

Resource [acolyte.cre] not found in KEY file:

[./chitin.key]

Stopping installation because of error.

I tried to look at the .tp2 file and remember my little understanding on how it works from some years ago but I must admit I was unable to find what's wrong... So if anyone see this and know if something can be done that would be great !

Ok so I tried to install it anyway just to see how far I could go, and after choosing language and different option, I was prompted to install the core addon. Instalation started but after a few seconds it cancelled due to an error :
Are you aware that you need to do some/lot of customization to get any mods to work...as it stands, well, except the few mods that are excursively overwriting BGEE mods.
Are you aware that you need to do some/lot of customization to get any mods to work...as it stands, well, except the few mods that are excursively overwriting BGEE mods.

I managed to install BG2 Tweak pack without any problems so yeah I'm aware of this and I said that the weidu installation for divine remix was starting ok, it start copying files and installing but at some point, I think the install search for something that doesn't exist anymore or have changed since then and can't go on.

I wouldn't post here otherwise =)

I'm especially interested in the kits present in DR so I could try to externalize them and make an install for each of the one I want... well when I will figure out what's changed in BG:EE regarding adding kits =p

Archived